[CRASH] Application error

Started by Grove4life, Jun 03, 2017, 12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grove4life

Hi all here's a new guy.

I did manage to download and install VCMP but when trying to join a server I get this "Application load error 5"00000000 something

Sorry if it's dumb and it probatly just a very simple bug but I don't know how to fix it, can anyone tell me how I can actually play?

EK.IceFlake

"something"?

Give us a screenshot or something.

Grove4life

I just tried to upload a screenshot but I got this from your forum: Cannot access attachments upload path!

I can't make a screenshot of that, speshal snowflake.

The error I got when trying to access a server was: Application load error 5:0000065434

Grove4life

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Grove4life on Jun 03, 2017, 12:59 PMOr something.
This is the problem. You're not sure what happened.

Post a screenshot at https://imgur.com/ and link to it using [.img]link...[/.img] tags.

Grove4life

Well damn haven't tried that yet, should've thought about it.
Need anything else?

Grove4life

Screenshot has been added, do you understand now what the problem could be?

Cool

Quote from: Grove4life on Jun 03, 2017, 06:51 PMScreenshot has been added, do you understand now what the problem could be?
post link image is broken

Grove4life

Quote from: Cool on Jun 03, 2017, 06:56 PM
Quote from: Grove4life on Jun 03, 2017, 06:51 PMScreenshot has been added, do you understand now what the problem could be?
post link image is broken
Wait do you mean that you can't see the screenshot? Because I can.

NicusorN5

Stormeus

Sorry to hear this is happening to you.

Does this happen when trying to load Vice City in single player via Steam? Does validating the game files fix the issue? Do you see any crash logs in %APPDATA%\VCMP\04beta\crashlogs?

Grove4life

Quote from: Stormeus on Jun 04, 2017, 04:54 AMSorry to hear this is happening to you.

Does this happen when trying to load Vice City in single player via Steam? Does validating the game files fix the issue? Do you see any crash logs in %APPDATA%\VCMP\04beta\crashlogs?
Hello sir,

No, I can perfectly play single player via Steam (I already completed the game 100% cheatless!!!)
I just did validate the game files, it said that it reacquired 7 files and when doing again it said all is good, but I still get the same error.
Running VCMP as administrator or in comp. mode didn't work either.

And I can't find any folder called "04beta" or any crashlogs!!!

EDIT: wait, I could only find this in crashdumbs folder with alot of GTA3 crashes and one VC crash, I added a screenshot of it - does it make any sense to you? XD

Grove4life

Also added a screenshot of my specs, is it because my specs? Is it because my operating system? Is it because where I live? Is it because I'm black?

Why do these things always happen to me?

KAKAN

Quote from: Grove4life on Jun 04, 2017, 12:27 PMAlso added a screenshot of my specs, is it because my specs? Is it because my operating system? Is it because where I live? Is it because I'm black?

You should play MTA:SA instead of GTA:VC while having such specs lol

Anyways, it's not because of your specs or country. OS might be at fault.
oh no

Grove4life

Quote from: KAKAN on Jun 04, 2017, 02:16 PM
Quote from: Grove4life on Jun 04, 2017, 12:27 PMAlso added a screenshot of my specs, is it because my specs? Is it because my operating system? Is it because where I live? Is it because I'm black?

You should play MTA:SA instead of GTA:VC while having such specs lol

Anyways, it's not because of your specs or country. OS might be at fault.
Oh I'll get to SAMP as well some time, but this is the only multiplayer mod for GTA VC, so if I can't get this working, there will be no VC multiplayer fun for me at all...

Untill then, let's wait for a response from Stormeus or anyone willing to help.