[CRASH] Application error

Started by Grove4life, Jun 03, 2017, 12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormeus

Quote from: PunkNoodle on Jun 07, 2017, 08:05 PMDaydream, Argonath and Brasil Real RPG mainly, other servers might also have some RPG features like minigames and stuff but I think in each of them DM is allowed.

Deathmatching is banned in Argonath.

3 pages of what dafuq is the point of this topic?

PunkNoodle

Quote from: Stormeus on Jun 07, 2017, 08:09 PM
Quote from: PunkNoodle on Jun 07, 2017, 08:05 PMDaydream, Argonath and Brasil Real RPG mainly, other servers might also have some RPG features like minigames and stuff but I think in each of them DM is allowed.
Deathmatching is banned in Argonath.
My bad, I was referring to the other servers not the first three I mentioned.

Cool

You can join Ea for dm 46.105.184.128:8192

KAKAN

Quote from: Cool on Jun 08, 2017, 01:44 AMYou can join Ea for dm 46.105.184.128:8192
Quote from: Grove4life on Jun 07, 2017, 07:46 PMIs there any serrver where there is more to it then just kill kill kill?
Ok. Join "ea for dm"
Quote from: . on Jun 07, 2017, 08:46 PM3 pages of what dafuq is the point of this topic?
Common VCMP discussion.
oh no

ysc3839

Goto VC:MP browser settings, rename the "gta-vc.exe" to "testapp.exe". Because the gta-vc.exe checks whether it's launched by Steam. If not it will show this error. I don't know why R* provides a testapp.exe, just use it!

PS: Make sure Steam is running when launch testapp.exe, or it will exit without any message.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: ysc3839 on Jun 08, 2017, 01:03 PMGoto VC:MP browser settings, rename the "gta-vc.exe" to "testapp.exe". Because the gta-vc.exe checks whether it's launched by Steam. If not it will show this error. I don't know why R* provides a testapp.exe, just use it!
Quote from: sseebbyy on Jun 06, 2017, 09:21 PMI've heard once something about loading testapp.exe instead of default game executive.
Not sure if it's related to this at all, but it's all you get for now, since there is nothing else to do.
So you can try that. All you need to do is replace gta-vc.exe with testapp.exe inside VCMP Browser.

If it won't run that way, rename testapp.exe to gta-vc.exe in your \steamapps\common\GTA VC, change back the path in vcmp browser and try once more to join a server.

Grove4life

Nice, I have a ping of 3 in Argonath...

But there's no one there!!!

It's really sad there aren't any more players on here!