If Bug Idk!

Started by MEGAMIND, Jun 12, 2017, 10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MEGAMIND

hi every one i just want to know  that if its my fault or server problem or any bug  i guess

yesterday i was playing in TDC seerver with many freinds like MKT.KILLER AND RK and three more i forgot there name..
so the problem was while playing one two of us entered to a world and then left that world by have a cmd like /leave

when RK did that his name changed to sanam and when it happened to me my nick changed to giro and after some time the other one name changed to john

i mean i dont even have change nick cmd or anything like that in my server my leave cmd is also normal with nothing even in it

just like this if (cmd == "leave")
{
player.World = 1;
}
see nothing in it so kindly tell if its my fault or server problem or any problem from backend of vcmp server update or a bug

thanku for reading........

Murdock

Changing a player's world does not change their nickname

MEGAMIND

Quote from: Murdock on Jun 12, 2017, 10:28 PMChanging a player's world does not change their nickname

i know but a bug occured at that time why our names changed

Stormeus

This sounds like a script issue to be honest.

MEGAMIND

Quote from: Stormeus on Jun 13, 2017, 02:10 AMThis sounds like a script issue to be honest.

thanku sir i am also thinking the same like u told

but what can be the problem here.......

MEGAMIND

but sir let me tell u 1 more thing....

after a while/time passed i broguht those guyyz back to check again to see if that happens again we repeated the same process 3-4 times
but nothing happened................everything was fine...

Now the question remains why did it happen that time?