Not fair?

Started by luchgox, Jul 07, 2017, 09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luchgox

Hey My brother Tea Know Do Marine Forces,installed windows xp in his PC,when he connect to my server my all server store files,like vehicles,skins and client scripts downloads from the server and get stores in his "AppData/VCMP/04beta/store/178.32.116.43:8196" (this is my server IP) and every server IP's mentioned as folder names.Then he steal my custom store files and upload its own server,I saw him doing this more than 5+ times.But I thought he just stores custom files,but when I entered in his server all my GUI lables and other servers vehicles,like LW's Hydra,Magic Carpet and other server skins and other store files.

I request to developer's to fix this.

This bug is only in WinXP?,I've windows 8,I checked but theres no store folder in my Application Data nor in Win7
Strength does not come from wining.Your struggles develop your strengths.

Cool

Quote from: luchgox on Jul 07, 2017, 09:59 PMHey My brother Tea Know Do Marine Forces,installed windows xp in his PC,when he connect to my server my all server store files,like vehicles,skins and client scripts downloads from the server and get stores in his "AppData/VCMP/04beta/store/178.32.116.43:8196" (this is my server IP) and every server IP's mentioned as folder names.Then he steal my custom store files and upload its own server,I saw him doing this more than 5+ times.But I thought he just stores custom files,but when I entered in his server all my GUI lables and other servers vehicles,like LW's Hydra,Magic Carpet and other server skins and other store files.

This bug is only in WinXP?,I've windows 8,I checked but theres no store folder in my Application Data nor in Win7
not a bug we all are aware from this and here is nothing you can do about it so stop distrubing your mind with these things

vito1

Sadly it wont be fixed, there only one way to keep your own content: whitelist of uid+sunbet of your friends to let them join to your server.

EK.IceFlake

The store folder literally means download this to the client. If you don't want something downloaded to players, don't keep it there.

NicusorN5

Quote from: luchgox on Jul 07, 2017, 09:59 PMHey My brother Tea Know Do Marine Forces,installed windows xp in his PC,when he connect to my server my all server store files,like vehicles,skins and client scripts downloads from the server and get stores in his "AppData/VCMP/04beta/store/178.32.116.43:8196" (this is my server IP) and every server IP's mentioned as folder names.Then he steal my custom store files and upload its own server,I saw him doing this more than 5+ times.But I thought he just stores custom files,but when I entered in his server all my GUI lables and other servers vehicles,like LW's Hydra,Magic Carpet and other server skins and other store files.

That's normal. All mods are stored in %appdata%/VCMP etc. 

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: luchgox on Jul 07, 2017, 09:59 PMThis bug
This is not a bug.
Quote from: luchgox on Jul 07, 2017, 09:59 PMis only in WinXP?,I've windows 8,I checked but theres no store folder in my Application Data nor in Win7
It's in %appdata%\VCMP\04beta\store in later versions of Windows. AppData\Roaming if you'd like.

NicusorN5

That thread is useless btw. Is there a moderator to lock this?