how can i upload a vcmp server with 192.168.0.1

Started by VK.Jona83Killer, Sep 28, 2017, 02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VK.Jona83Killer

Hi everyone, could anyone tell me how to upload a vcmp server to the internet with 192.168.0.1?

!

Quote from: [NWJona83^ link=msg=37166 date=1506609049]
could anyone tell me how to upload a vcmp server to the internet with 192.168.0.1?
Use mediafire to upload server to the internet and then they will give you a link from which you will be able to share it with everyone in vcmp.Advertise that link on every vcmp related forum to let everyone know about your server.

Note: Don't listen to anyone here peoples will post useless suggestions in this topic.Just follow the above steps and your server will be successfully uploaded.

• Remember mates I know its a support board and there are some rules for this board which we've to follow but read his post I've not spammed it's a help ;D

Discord: zeus#5155

VK.Jona83Killer

emm, when I said upload it to the Internet, I wanted to say that users could enter from the master list

sorry for not explaining well

!

You can connect to your server with this IP but others can't.
Follow these steps
  • Forward any port lets suppose you have forward 8192 port, google it How to forward port? or How to open port?
  • Now run the server remember to load the announce plugin
  • Use this website https://whatismyipaddress.com/ to find your public IP address
  • Now players will be able to connect to your server by using your public IP address and forward port(8192) i.e: 200.300.400.500:8192

Discord: zeus#5155

EK.IceFlake