Started by !, Oct 08, 2017, 02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

!

Is there any board to report or a topic caues this noob named Vattan I don't even know weather its the real one or a fake user used his nick but all I need is to ban this f**king noob >:( server IP from the masterlist.
Remember Grand Theft Auto Asian City was first started by me and now some noobs are trying to steal the name f**k all of em >:(.
If you guys need any evidence I'll post it even most of the users know that the name was first used by me.

Server IP/Port: 178.32.100.87:50597
Evidence:

Is there any possiblity to do it or any one can use anyone's server name except for the official one

Discord: zeus#5155

Nobody gives a sh!t. Unless you've made that name a trademark and own it. I can't see why anyone else can't use it.

!

Quote from: . on Oct 08, 2017, 02:23 PMNobody gives a sh!t. Unless you've made that name a trademark and own it. I can't see why anyone else can't use it.
It means we can't do anything. :(

Discord: zeus#5155

NicusorN5

Quote from: zeus on Oct 08, 2017, 02:48 PM
Quote from: . on Oct 08, 2017, 02:23 PMNobody gives a sh!t. Unless you've made that name a trademark and own it. I can't see why anyone else can't use it.
Just try sending huge packets to their servers for 3 hours. Their servers will slow down for sure.

Quote from: NicusorN5 on Oct 08, 2017, 05:05 PM
Quote from: zeus on Oct 08, 2017, 02:48 PM
Just try sending huge packets to their servers for 3 hours. Their servers will slow down for sure.

Actually it's the other way around. It's small and frequent packets. Unless you meant "huge amounts of..."

NicusorN5

I think both of them will slow down a server tbh.

Multiple computers sending a big packets to a server is a greater idea (it's DDOS as I know lol).