Paying for a script to be made.

Started by Django, Oct 30, 2017, 08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Django

Hello there genius scripters of the community.

Me and a few buddies are starting a server project for VC-MP and are looking for a scripter to come on board and be a part of the little something we are hoping to build. $$ are involved with the script making process and you would also get to be an admin once the project has got off the ground. If any of you intelligent little creatures are interested then it might be worth popping me a PM on this here forum.

Good day.

D4rkR420R

Little creatures? That won't benefit gathering volunteers. My question is how do we know that this's trustable?

Django

It is meant as a term of endearment. I guess you wont know it's trustable but we are some of the oldest players in this game and our reputation is everything and we would not ruin that.

Django

No i'm from England, i'm not Zool.

KAKAN

Quote from: Django on Oct 31, 2017, 08:19 AMNo i'm from England, i'm not Zool.
that pretty much ruins your reputation, specially in case of $$
oh no

DizzasTeR

Hello little poor creature who needs the help of us gods of programming. If thee desire script, pay me an advance of $50 and then if I get some free precious time I'd consider writing a few lines. Once your requested server is done I would charge an additional $50 from you. Admin levels are not needed to me but I can keep a hashed code in the script so I can takeover it whenever I want.

If you are ready please let me know.

Darran

50$ is to much for vcmp script what about 25$ btw all ideas is our

DizzasTeR

Are you that stupid to not differentiate between sarcasm? If I were to do it, I would PM him, I wrote that because he called us (or atleast I'll take it for myself, me) "little creatures".

=RK=MarineForce

Try to UnderStand ME!

!

Why would someone do it since there are services out there giving a lot lot more even 100$ just for a logo or for a simple copy paste just take an example as freelancer.
And you think peoples Good Scripters will do it for you in just 10$ or 50$
A complete vcmp script lol, someone is out of his mind.

Discord: zeus#5155

Mötley

I no longer own this game, but I suppose I have one last run in me for this MP as I never really had a proper run as I never really cared for the community as it never felt like family, only a monopoly of individuals. I suppose I could drop my current projects, As well studies, All depending on what figures you are offering $$!

On a side note: It's rare that I ever return to in game action while the server is being ported, So being an admin would do nothing for me, nor do I ever ban players, With the game modes I make, BANS = Account deletion. The way I script is to the extent you have to invest massive amount of time to the server, As well you have to beat the entire introduction just to be able to register an account. I do this because of ban evaders. As well they are stuck in there own world with a chat window they cant use nor see messages until that introduction is done!!

I can make fake Actors, And create story mode styled missions, To way much more, I do not really know much at this time with VCMP's wiki and limitations, Last time I tried working with this MP it ended with a lot of dead missions as there were not enough resources.

I'm slowly making a return to Liberty Unleashed. I have been really busy properly coding way point systems for actors and much more, So the actual production of the server is kinda dead at the moment, But I figured I'd post this as an example.

This is less than what an alpha is, So dont think much of it, It's just an example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR7uL-AzMY4&feature=youtu.be#

If I see a reasonable offer, I will consider looking at the wiki for vcmp. But until then.. My hands are tied

Castagna

Quote from: Django on Oct 30, 2017, 11:41 PMIt is meant as a term of endearment. I guess you wont know it's trustable but we are some of the oldest players in this game and our reputation is everything and we would not ruin that.
Who?

MatheuS

Quote from: Castagna on Dec 11, 2017, 05:10 AM
Quote from: Django on Oct 30, 2017, 11:41 PMIt is meant as a term of endearment. I guess you wont know it's trustable but we are some of the oldest players in this game and our reputation is everything and we would not ruin that.
Who?

Django the myth.
if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

Broly

Maybe its a best thread since nobody's gives shit on our post. we have to pay them for replies lmao