Urgent request

Started by SuriAttacker, Nov 18, 2017, 09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuriAttacker

Hi everyone, I'm sure that many of you are already aware of the scandal that is taking place in the VC:MP community nowadays. Players found a new way out to spoof their UID2 and evade their ban so easily, moreover they're ruining it for other players by using "hacks"/third party software(s)/trainer(s) to gain advantage over others. Banning these players is pretty much useless as they can spoof their UID2 within seconds and connect back with some other spoofed UID2 + VPN and so on they will continue with their activity.

With full respect towards the VC:MP Developers, I would like to request from the community side to the developers to find a new method to generate UID's that's even more secured than the current one(UID2), in order to make it harder for the people out there to tamper it.

Thank you for your time.

~SuriAttacker

!

Quote from: SuriAttacker on Nov 18, 2017, 09:21 PMWith full respect towards the VC:MP Developers, I would like to request from the community side to the developers...
With full respect towards the topic starter the developers are dead long ago. :)
@SuriAttacker Your request is useless too.

Discord: zeus#5155

DizzasTeR

Send these hackers to my server, would be cool to see how strong is their by-pass and no detection ;)

Darran

Quote from: SuriAttacker on Nov 18, 2017, 09:21 PMHi everyone, I'm sure that many of you are already aware of the scandal that is taking place in the VC:MP community nowadays. Players found a new way out to spoof their UID2 and evade their ban so easily, moreover they're ruining it for other players by using "hacks"/third party software(s)/trainer(s) to gain advantage over others. Banning these players is pretty much useless as they can spoof their UID2 within seconds and connect back with some other spoofed UID2 + VPN and so on they will continue with their activity.

With full respect towards the VC:MP Developers, I would like to request from the community side to the developers to find a new method to generate UID's that's even more secured than the current one(UID2), in order to make it harder for the people out there to tamper it.

Thank you for your time.

~SuriAttacker

agree 1+

Cool

Eat tatti @Suriattacker
Devs are dead

SuriAttacker

Quote from: zeus on Nov 19, 2017, 07:37 AM
Quote from: SuriAttacker on Nov 18, 2017, 09:21 PMWith full respect towards the VC:MP Developers, I would like to request from the community side to the developers...
With full respect towards the topic starter the developers are dead long ago. :)
@SuriAttacker Your request is useless too.
A little ill-mannered to say that my request is useless. Back in the days we used to say the same thing(" the devs are dead") though they were in-active for a long period, but they still had shown up and everyone was surprised. So instead of saying my request is useless you could have supported me on this one. :)

DizzasTeR

Well I supported you but you instead decided to not response @SuriAttacker.

SuriAttacker

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Nov 19, 2017, 01:05 PMWell I supported you but you instead decided to not response @SuriAttacker.
I'm not in contact with any of them hackers. :(

NicusorN5

VCMP Devs lost their interest in VCMP + VCMP domain expires at the beginning of 2018.

Xmair

Quote from: NicusorN5 on Nov 21, 2017, 06:55 PMVCMP Devs lost their interest in VCMP
They've a life and they've to study.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

EK.IceFlake

However secure you make another UID, there is one fact you can't change: the server needs to trust the client to provide a valid UID. So even if you use an immutable source of making a UID, you can still edit the executable and make it send a hardcoded UID or send a UID from a file.

DizzasTeR

Also accept the fact that no system in the world can guarantee a 100% permanent security for ban evades. Every ban can be evaded, one way or another, you can't stop ban evades. You can make it strong, really strong but in the end, there's always that 0.1% possibility that you can't stop by which one can evade.

=RK=MarineForce

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Nov 22, 2017, 01:41 PMAlso accept the fact that no system in the world can guarantee a 100% permanent security for ban evades. Every ban can be evaded, one way or another, you can't stop ban evades. You can make it strong, really strong but in the end, there's always that 0.1% possibility that you can't stop by which one can evade.

+1

umar4911

There should a mac address finder as MAC address is always same
I am gamer, programmer and hacker. Try to find me!
xD

Mötley

Use mother board ID and BIOS version.

Or as @umar4911 said: Mac address, but with Motherboard ID

Only thing they could do after a while is buy new PC... I'm sure Developers might get a even better idea from this

What about you @SuriAttacker ?