Slight Lag issues.

Started by Thunder^, Nov 25, 2017, 08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunder^

Hi,

I have a slight lag on vcmp but fps is constantly 60 and ping is stable so I have no clue what's causing it, I would expect it to be a lot more smooth since I've seen some videos of friends and their game is very smooth even though my PC is alot better.

I will appreciate any kind of help.

Also, just another general question, when I set /setconfig game_antialias to 1, I can't open the game anymore when I turn it off. I have to delete vcmp config or simply change the value back to 0 in the config then the game opens up as normal. I would appreciate any help for this too.

Thank you.

!

Quote from: Thunder^ on Nov 25, 2017, 08:08 AMI have a slight lag on vcmp but fps is constantly 60 and ping is stable
Same happens with me in previous days but with a lot more lag.I don't know what was the the reason but after running vcmp on a different pc having same company, specifications, everything vcmp was running smooth so I thought might be the problem was with my pc.

Discord: zeus#5155

Thunder^

Quote from: zeus on Nov 25, 2017, 12:12 PM
Quote from: Thunder^ on Nov 25, 2017, 08:08 AMI have a slight lag on vcmp but fps is constantly 60 and ping is stable
Same happens with me in previous days but with a lot more lag.I don't know what was the the reason but after running vcmp on a different pc having same company, specifications, everything vcmp was running smooth so I thought might be the problem was with my pc.

Hmm, first I was thinking maybe it's my PC too, but I have a good pc with Core i7

!

Quote from: Thunder^ on Nov 25, 2017, 12:45 PMHmm, first I was thinking maybe it's my PC too, but I have a good pc with Core i7
Quote from: zeus on Nov 25, 2017, 12:12 PMafter running vcmp on a different pc having same company, specifications, everything vcmp was running smooth so I thought might be the problem was with my pc.

Xmair

While playing for like 10-15 minutes. Press F6 and post your "Discarded bytes". If they're not 0, then it's probably your ping spiking at moments.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Thunder^

Quote from: Xmair on Nov 26, 2017, 04:17 AMWhile playing for like 10-15 minutes. Press F6 and post your "Discarded bytes". If they're not 0, then it's probably your ping spiking at moments.

I'll give that a try.

Also, I installed Windows 7 on the hope that it may be my OS. However, VCMP isn't running so well on it, graphics distortion occurs and shattering too. But for some reason, it only happens to me, I know many players who use Windows 7 that never encountered this problem. I'd be grateful if you have any solution for this, it's literally annoying af.

NicusorN5

!

Quote from: NicusorN5 on Nov 30, 2017, 06:18 PMBad/Old graphics card.
Finally someone sought it out.Its the graphic card wow.