VCMPbroser.exe has stopped working.

Started by [RGE]Adam_AK45, Dec 19, 2017, 08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[RGE]Adam_AK45

I've tried to install VC:MP and something happened. As soon as the loading bar of the browser opened, a message popped up saying "VCMPbroser.exe has stopped working."
I've thought of installing VC:MP on my brother's computer, same error. I looked up this error and didn't really find anything useful. I really need help! plez someone help me.

[RGE]Adam_AK45

and yes, i have vice city installed too.

DiaZ

Quote from: DiaZ on Dec 21, 2017, 11:38 AMYou need to spam the cancel when it's updating before the crash.Then change the updater url to thijn one but after I fixed it the fps ingame dropped drastically

Fixed fps problem. It was causing by compatibility

[RGE]Adam_AK45

Quote from: DiaZ on Dec 21, 2017, 12:47 PM
Quote from: DiaZ on Dec 21, 2017, 11:38 AMYou need to spam the cancel when it's updating before the crash.Then change the updater url to thijn one but after I fixed it the fps ingame dropped drastically

I've tried to open it and spam it, but it instantly crashes. I've got a glimpse when it didn't crash, and i spammed it but it still crashed after. And i don't understand what do you mean by changing the updater url to thijn one.

[RGE]Adam_AK45

Quote from: [RGE]Adam_AK45 on Dec 22, 2017, 09:55 AM
Quote from: DiaZ on Dec 21, 2017, 12:47 PM

I've tried to open it and spam it, but it instantly crashes. I've got a glimpse when it didn't crash, and i spammed it but it still crashed after. And i don't understand what do you mean by changing the updater url to thijn one.

Nevermind, now i've figured out what the updater url means, but still, i spam the cancel button and it still crashes.

NicusorN5

[RGE]Adam_AK45

VCMP now opened finally, i've put the updater url to thjin, but now another error happened. i'll make a new topic on it.
https://gyazo.com/8f48339a4a7315ec800f7eb79cdb3c8d