News A server update was released on July 20. Server patch notes and downloads are here. Additionally, a client update was released on the same day. Client patch notes are here.

umar4911

• Creating own server!
I am gamer, programmer and hacker. Try to find me!
xD

Athanatos(^_^)

Re: Stunning News
« Reply #16,  »
Quote from umar4911 on December 26th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Quote from Athanatos on December 26th, 2017, 06:34 PM
Uh-oh, VCMP master list will expire at the same date with the forum, wiki and official website. Anyone can setup an alternate masterlist and plugin?

https://www.whois.com/whois/vc-mp.ovh
I think that @Thijn will take over. If not then I will upload a masterlist for the people as I have one
You know that the announce plugin connects to the original vcmp's masterlist? We'll need an new announce plugin if there will be a new masterlist.
   Cloudwards masterlist was copying original VCMP masterlist, and I don't know if @Thijn has his owns masterlist.
You guys seriously suck.

umar4911

• Creating own server!
« Reply #17,  »
Quote from Athanatos on December 27th, 2017, 09:55 AM
Uh-oh, VCMP master list will expire at the same date with the forum, wiki and official website. Anyone can setup an alternate masterlist and plugin?

I think that @Thijn will take over. If not then I will upload a masterlist for the people as I have one
You know that the announce plugin connects to the original vcmp's masterlist? We'll need an new announce plugin if there will be a new masterlist.
   Cloudwards masterlist was copying original VCMP masterlist, and I don't know if @Thijn has his owns masterlist.
I also made a copy of the original vcmp masterlist
xD

Athanatos(^_^)

« Reply #18,  »
Quote from umar4911 on December 27th, 2017, 10:28 AM

I also made a copy of the original vcmp masterlist
Have you read the documentation how the masterlist works?
You guys seriously suck.

EK.IceFlake

• "We are the champions my fellahs" - Sufyan/VK.SuFy
« Reply #19,  »

You can add an announce entry to server.cfg to set the masterlist you want to announce to.

DasHinG^

• Rise Above Hate
« Reply #20,  »
Inshallah will be not closed.

umar4911

• Creating own server!
« Reply #21,  »
Guys, this forum is not expiring, extended to 1 more year.
xD