re-post to previous topic

Started by Human., Dec 25, 2017, 10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Human.

http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=5431.msg38706#msg38706
Well, i didnt expect the topic will be locked with one sided information of the story. Personally, i dont think players will even care about this as it's thing of the past and has nothing to do with them but i guess it's worth to mention the real story. My purpose was to tell the real reasons he got kicked as many players had false information from 'someone'. I didnt want to to bring back the story of the pass to avoid conflicts but as MaiYan posted with inaccurate story, i guess i've right to it explain it. It's up to the players to believe.

Quote from: MaiYanlittle contribution  for ec
server name mine idea
ECD mine
sound system mine[from samp with sound effect]]
spree system mine [from samp with sound effect]
clan system mine [like xe ]
2 year dot com domain mine
10$ pr month for hosting [MK]GTA5 hosting service that time  we used
Just spend 200$ for EC

First of all I am a free Lancer and I've a lot of work to do and at that time, so I gave work to human to make a server for me and then I handed over the server to human and let me tell you I never logged in to VPS or panel, so stealing script is no where near to it. I'm having a team for freelancer work and I wish to make a new server, just for in hope of reviving this old game, not for my own mean. Now I don't want this discussion to extend further into any other drama, so let's drop it here. Human is happy his way ruling over EC and with his contributions and I'm on my own way and I know I'm working and will work hard to make my own new serverr

The server was first started by me and CrXy in late 2012 and was closed at mid 2014. The server name was LF( i forgot the exact name ) and the EC name was suggested by [NYB]HONEY_SINGH which was manager at that time before he get demoted. Basically, it was his idea unless MaiYan is him or used his nick, MaiYan just said they are cousin. Later, some time after EC was closed, MaiYan( which was also a friend of mine ) asked me a lot of time to re-open EC. We finally did it somewhere in 2015 if im not wrong. So basically, i worked in handling server/scripting/forum - anything related to server and he will host them. Well, i've asked him many times whether he really want it because it might cost a lot & moreover i was very busy with studies, but as he kept with his decision so i just agreed - It was not really 2 years. I dont know how much he paid, but so far..only few things he said right. Even though, it is still a very big of contribution, so thanks to him. We also had few deals( including 'he must not use script without my permission' ) and once it's re-opened we both became owner and had equal right until he abused the right & got kicked cuz of power abuses which cant be avoided( i've explained this in the previous topic ). About the EC script, MaiYan..i got PM from bot everytime someone start the script & i got it multiple time from the host and your friends's subnet after the incident. I still remember you gave it to someone to fix the compiled script. Btw, we didnt have SAMP sound in EC, the sound were from CS 1.6 not SAMP, but im not sure who suggested it. Many of EC features were suggested by players. Other than that, he's actually still one of the big contributors for EC( with his efforts, host & suggestions ), im not against it & no one can disagree on that. I've never said he's not part of the previous EC team, i even called him 'owner' in my previous post( that already cleared out his status ) as we both had equal right in the previous server. He got kicked because the staff had no other option to overcome the problem. Once again, i wish you luck for your server.

There are many more things happened between the time that caused issues, which i dont think necessary to post because it will make the topic longer, more dramas and more conflicts due to inacurate informations as it happened quite long ago. That's what i was trying to avoid, by not including the story in previous topic. I'll also lock this topic, because this topic just explain and fix the miss information from MaiYan's post( maybe it was unintentional as it happened long ago and he tried opening/joining multiple servers after that ) & it's up to players to believe which one.