News A server update was released on July 20. Server patch notes and downloads are here. Additionally, a client update was released on the same day. Client patch notes are here.

MEGAMIND

• Developer of "Web-Net" search engine
VC:MP v0.5
«  »Last edited
Introducing VC:MP v0.5
Personal Project

Hi guyss, I am currently working on v0.5 of vcmp...Which is really hard to create but I have started to make it ..... as u all know i donot have any team with me and yet i am alone doing all that hard work ( i did this bcz of noob hackers trying to ban evade & aimlock etc...)
It may get released sooner or later....!

Note:- it will be appreciated if users want to add something new according to their demand, i will try to implement it

+ I will like u know to all that scripting in this version will be done using C# XD!

THNX,
Regards...

Ali Ahmed

• Why so rude,be more rude
Re: VC:MP v0.5
« Reply #1,  »
Nice bro this kinda looks like vcmp 0.4
Need some Help pm me.Wanna see my server the name is Pakistan Theft Auto Reloaded

MEGAMIND

« Reply #2,  »
Quote from Ali Ahmed on February 13th, 10:20 AM
Nice bro this kinda looks like vcmp 0.4
its updated to v0.5 not 0.4 cant u read the console....

Oh i get it i think u never saw 0.3 upgrading to 0.4 thats y u think its 0.4 huh ... :/

TLB.XyZ

« Reply #3,  »
WTF 0_o?

MEGAMIND

EK.IceFlake

• "We are the champions my fellahs" - Sufyan/VK.SuFy
« Reply #5,  »
  • This is posted in the wrong board.
  • The screenshots are fake.
  • Editing '0.4' to say '0.5' does not count as a new feature.

rww

• LU-DM Team
« Reply #6,  »
LU 0.2 soon.

vitogta

Athanatos(^_^)

« Reply #8,  »Last edited
Nice Visual C# console project (that maybe would not work)

Yeah, go learn ASM and C++. C# is not enough to create a server (why?):
-C# is high-level language (so, with C# you are kinda restricted to edit game's memory)
-You will need vcmp 0.4 source code (no one has it ONLY DEVS OFC, THAT DONT GIV A SH!T, btw try using a dissambler like IDA ) OR
you will have to search all send/recived bytes by vcmp, to crack uids (to see if they are correct)
-If you can't do these, you will need to make the client, which need finding the game adresses and value, game's functions signatures, and if you use Plugin SDK , you will need to use Sanny Bulider if you want to use SCM opcodes (you can create vehicles , peds, objects, checkpoint with them)
-It's NOT GOING TO BE EASY OFC.

Why ASM? You will need to find game functions, values, adresses and constants.
Why C++? It's a lower-level language, so it's easier to manipulate game's memory.  AND ITS WAY FASTER THAN ANY .NET LANGUAGE!
Why create the client? Because you can't know what messages are send from the server to the clients (if you do, great job! )
I'll be providing better tutorials that seebbyy's ones. Seriously, they aren't that helpfull.

MEGAMIND

« Reply #9,  »
Quote from Athanatos(^_^) on February 13th, 02:52 PM

-C# is high-level language (so, with C# you are kinda restricted to edit game's memory)
-You will need vcmp 0.4 source code (no one has it ONLY DEVS OFC, THAT DONT GIV A SH!T, btw try using a dissambler like IDA ) OR
you will have to search all send/recived bytes by vcmp, to crack uids (to see if they are correct)
-If you can't do these, you will need to make the client, which need finding the game adresses and value, game's functions signatures, and if you use Plugin SDK , you will need to use Sanny Bulider if you want to use SCM opcodes (you can create vehicles , peds, objects, checkpoint with them)

Why C++? It's a lower-level language, so it's easier to manipulate game's memory.  AND ITS WAY FASTER THAN ANY .NET LANGUAGE!
Why create the client? Because you can't know what messages are send from the server to the clients (if you do, great job! )
8)

EK.IceFlake

• "We are the champions my fellahs" - Sufyan/VK.SuFy
« Reply #11,  »
Quote from MEGAMIND on February 13th, 05:42 PM

8)
You aren't going to get away with posting that emote as a reply to every answer that criticizes you. You're trying to act all chill and cool, but all you end up doing is looking like an asshole.

MEGAMIND

« Reply #12,  »
Quote from EK.IceFlake on February 13th, 06:12 PM
Quote from MEGAMIND on February 13th, 05:42 PM

8)
You aren't going to get away with posting that emote as a reply to every answer that criticizes you. You're trying to act all chill and cool, but all you end up doing is looking like an asshole.
doesnt matter, well
  any prob? if not then shut it plz!
« Reply #13,  »
Huh well this was made for community but community doesnt deserves it bcz of some shitty people who dont deserve to be in vcmp anymore

locking topic,, its a damn shit and worthless to make something for VCMP

& my words are not towards the Dev's only to some shitty people around here
Dev's Dont mind it