Make VCMP Great Again

Started by XForce111, Mar 26, 2018, 09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rww

Quote from: Sebastian on May 17, 2018, 07:27 AM
Quote from: umar4911 on May 17, 2018, 06:07 AMThen what to do?

I'm really curious: what if there was another update?
Tell me guys, how many servers are really benefiting from 0.4 features ?

I didn't check the database for a long time, but I doubt there were big changes happening.

Some servers still use 04rel003 xD
Join to Irrelevant Club Discord: https://discord.gg/MsPPZ5uV4X

Sebastian

Quote from: rww on May 17, 2018, 07:58 AMSome servers still use 04rel003 xD

Wondering why?! That version let players use .asi ?

rww

Quote from: Sebastian on May 17, 2018, 08:04 AM

CreateTextdraw functions, client-side scripting it's hard to someone
Join to Irrelevant Club Discord: https://discord.gg/MsPPZ5uV4X

Sebastian

Quote from: rww on May 17, 2018, 08:13 AMCreateTextdraw functions, client-side scripting it's hard to someone

I also had few worries about client-side, but you get used to it pretty fast.
People, get rid of 04rel003 !

I think they also use that version because there are many more scripts released, than 004.
Maybe we should help them out with few good scripts ;p What do you think ?
(I'm talking to the scripters)

Xmair

Quote from: Sebastian on May 17, 2018, 08:18 AM
Quote from: rww on May 17, 2018, 08:13 AMCreateTextdraw functions, client-side scripting it's hard to someone

I also had few worries about client-side, but you get used to it pretty fast.
People, get rid of 04rel003 !

I think they also use that version because there are many more scripts released, than 004.
Maybe we should help them out with few good scripts ;p What do you think ?
(I'm talking to the scripters)
I can surely make some snippets for the client side section AFTER I've completed the remaining work on my projects :p

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

umar4911

Quote from: vitogta on May 17, 2018, 10:52 AM
Quote from: Sebastian on May 17, 2018, 08:04 AM

Any version let players to use asi.
some people likes 003 for sliding, some do no want to spend time to rewrite script to 004 (gui stuff)
Slide can be re-enabled by using SLC plugin.
I am gamer, programmer and hacker. Try to find me!
xD

Xmair

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

XForce111

We will wait you - come to June 2018!

Invites all parents and those who have stopped playing since VCMP 0.3. Shut Down to play Vice City Multiplayer 0.4, letting you know that VCMP players are equal to SAMP players. Starting session in June 1, 2018.

NicusorN5

Quote from: XForce111 on May 29, 2018, 09:29 AMWe will wait you - come to June 2018!

Invites all parents and those who have stopped playing since VCMP 0.3. Shut Down to play Vice City Multiplayer 0.4, letting you know that VCMP players are equal to SAMP players. Starting session in June 1, 2018.
Yeah sure. Not going to happen.

Xmair

invite all parents lolwtf

Credits to Boystang!

=RK=MarineForce

only Thjin can update. bcz he active. and he's updating VC-MP day to day . he's trying to make VC-MP gr8 agian.

IN 0.3z More Players online like 5k 7k 10k . when VC-MP 0.3z closed Players Think VC-MP Closed . perma and leaved and and going to think play other game together.

Sry bad my english.
Try to UnderStand ME!

XForce111

Suggestion: Support 1.0 Trails executable.

Xenon

@XForce111 Better way - just make Trails effects mod with support for VC:MP.

umar4911

Actually to re alive VCMP, you just need to do one thing. Advertise it on Counter Strike multiplayer or SAMP bcz when VCMP 0.3z closed, players went there to continue gaming.
xD

umar4911

Quote from: vitogta on May 31, 2018, 08:32 AM
Quote from: umar4911 on May 31, 2018, 05:30 AMActually to re alive VCMP, you just need to do one thing. Advertise it on Counter Strike multiplayer or SAMP bcz when VCMP 0.3z closed, players went there to continue gaming.
It's a good idea, but advertisting needs some resources:
Good scripters to make servers in vc-mp who will provide intresting gameplay. Otherwise people who came to vc-mp will leave it after few hours.
Good video-makers for make a video of vc-mp to attract sa-mp player. Otherwise people just ignore that advertisting.
People who agree to spend thier personal time for that. What motivation they have?

I'd say it's not possible in current conditions. Even without mentioning simple fact - there is no official user-friendly vc-mp client just to download-and-play without googling some wired updater-url stuff.
There are many servers like VKs, VL, EC, LW, A/D, etc. They provide a interesting gameplay.
Good video makers? Well many people will work in that. A secret project to re open clans is started by me. This includes a great video. Many players will work voluntarily if we make effort. To make it great again, first we need to post it on the VCMP Server's forum to grab the attention of help from the playrs still active. Believe me, VCMP can become great again.
xD