Ayúdenme por favor | Helpme Pls

UrbanY

Ayúdenme por favor | Helpme Pls
«  »
Spanish:

Es posible que alguien me ayude con un sistema de helicóptero  evento que los usuarios solo tenga que pulsar una key Ejemplo "H" y estén participado de mediato en el evento

English:

It is possible that someone will help me with an event helicopter system that users just have to press a key Example "H" and are involved in mediating the event

umar4911

• Creating own server!
I am gamer, programmer and hacker. Try to find me!
xD

UrbanY

Re: Ayúdenme por favor | Helpme Pls
« Reply #2,  »
Usted puede ayudarme con un sistema de heli event el join key puede ser H | You can help me with a heli event system the join key can be H

umar4911

• Creating own server!
« Reply #3,  »
Quote from UrbanY on April 10th, 04:39 PM
Usted puede ayudarme con un sistema de heli event el join key puede ser H | You can help me with a heli event system the join key can be H
What do you mean by it? Means describe how the event will start and what to press to make something happen.
xD

Athanatos

• Failure is not an option.
« Reply #4,  »
Quote from umar4911 on April 11th, 04:13 PM
What do you mean by it? Means describe how the event will start and what to press to make something happen.
He's just a goddamn noob like many other pakistan kids. Let him make the event alone.

umar4911

• Creating own server!
« Reply #5,  »
Quote from Athanatos(^_^) on April 11th, 04:20 PM
He's just a goddamn noob like many other pakistan kids. Let him make the event alone.
Hehe! First of all, Pakistanis cannot speak Spanish or the language written by him and I am pakistani too.
xD

Athanatos

« Reply #6,  »
Quote from umar4911 on April 12th, 02:46 AM
Hehe! First of all, Pakistanis cannot speak Spanish or the language written by him and I am pakistani too.
It was a joke ( A BAD JOKE )
lol

UrbanY

« Reply #7,  »
Quote from Athanatos(^_^) on April 12th, 01:49 PM
lol
Gracias | THX si no quieres ayudarme no impidas a otros que me ayuden , y no soy de  Pakistanis | If you do not want to help me do not stop others from helping me not  am  from  Pakistanis

Athanatos

« Reply #8,  »
Quote from UrbanY on April 12th, 03:24 PM
lol
Gracias | THX si no quieres ayudarme no impidas a otros que me ayuden , y no soy de  Pakistanis | If you do not want to help me do not stop others from helping me not  am  from  Pakistanis
First of all, you didn't prove enough information. What exactly you want to happen if you press H. We understand the part with the event and helicopter. Is that all you want to teleport the player if he enters the helicopter, and check if the event participants are dead or no?

UrbanY

« Reply #9,  »
Quote from Athanatos(^_^) on April 12th, 04:37 PM
Quote from UrbanY on April 12th, 03:24 PM
lol
First of all, you didn't prove enough information. What exactly you want to happen if you press H. We understand the part with the event and helicopter. Is that all you want to teleport the player if he enters the helicopter, and check if the event participants are dead or no?
If exactly that