[0.4] Personal project - Zombie server

Started by Shadow, Apr 26, 2015, 11:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoFahim

Quote from: Stormeus on Jul 19, 2015, 08:16 PM
Quote from: kokia on Jul 19, 2015, 06:14 PMyou said it will be never be released as an open code which i think means that u will not post it here ever then are you just making us jealous?

If closed source is about jealousy then VC:MP must've been a way to make SA:MP jealous too.

You are right Stormeus . Because of no source code of a server ( script ) , There many person who cannot make there own server in VCMP. If VCMP will have source , then VCMP would be more famous. I hope there should be one way for that.

The reason I have left VC-MP is scripting base + the gameplay.
VC-MP 0.4 released with lots of awesome things but they put pawn behind.

Stormeus

Quote from: SoFahim on Jul 21, 2015, 02:56 PM
Quote from: kokia on Jul 19, 2015, 06:14 PMyou said it will be never be released as an open code which i think means that u will not post it here ever then are you just making us jealous?

If closed source is about jealousy then VC:MP must've been a way to make SA:MP jealous too.

You are right Stormeus . Because of no source code of a server ( script ) , There many person who cannot make there own server in VCMP. If VCMP will have source , then VCMP would be more famous. I hope there should be one way for that.

Or, people will take the source code, change maybe two minor things, and make dozens of crappy 0.4 clones, as had happened with 0.1c.

Shadow

Added GUIs, big thanks to Stormeus for helping me fix the visual corruption (black stuff). This is how I want it to look as a final product :)

QuotePS:is trash is ur home language??

[VSS]Shawn

DizzasTeR

Shadow

It'll soon be in VC:MP aswell, I can guarantee you that :)
But I won't remove my already-done UI from the module, even if 0.4 has it before I do, mainly because I'm a lazy ass who won't rewrite anything :D. That plus I can retrieve values and info easier from client

Stormeus

Quote from: Doom_Killer on Jul 21, 2015, 07:18 PMOmg @Stormeus Create GUI for us already...

As a matter of fact, the main reason this GUI system working is because of the work I was doing with the rest of the VC:MP dev team's guidance to get it in VC:MP, as @Shadow already noted. I would've wanted it to be a surprise and hold off on saying anything until we had a viable system, but since people get the impression that we've been making no steps toward this, here are some videos I made to show progress to the other devs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTPwdpc-Bec

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZJRPAQcI1I

Shadow

I actually took my time and worked out the way to sync the values in the progress bars with the server. I also implemented an anticheat for those of you who might not play fair. Consequences are not so tough, just the indefinite loss of your inventory and life, aswell.

Stormeus

Quote from: Shadow on Jul 22, 2015, 02:35 AMConsequences are not so tough, just the indefinite loss of your inventory and life

Thijn

Quote from: Stormeus on Jul 22, 2015, 02:53 AM
Quote from: Shadow on Jul 22, 2015, 02:35 AMConsequences are not so tough, just the indefinite loss of your inventory and life

I...I...I know that icon from somewhere...

DizzasTeR

I must say a really amazing job here, totally one of my favourite server already without even playing. Other than that what stormeus posted gave a great burst of excitement as well.

Stormeus

Quote from: Thijn on Jul 22, 2015, 05:46 AM
Quote from: Stormeus on Jul 22, 2015, 02:53 AM

I...I...I know that icon from somewhere...

Facepunch?

MacTavish

Amazing work

Off: @Shadow can you share me that hud :)

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

SoFahim

Quote from: Stormeus on Jul 21, 2015, 05:44 PM
Quote from: SoFahim on Jul 21, 2015, 02:56 PM

Or, people will take the source code, change maybe two minor things, and make dozens of crappy 0.4 clones, as had happened with 0.1c.
But this is the best way for make VCMP Famous. As SAMP doing. BTW, Tell me how become SAMP . Even the GTA4MP is like VCMP.

The reason I have left VC-MP is scripting base + the gameplay.
VC-MP 0.4 released with lots of awesome things but they put pawn behind.