[0.4] Personal project - Zombie server

Started by Shadow, Apr 26, 2015, 11:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kewun

Quote from: Shadow on Dec 29, 2016, 11:08 PMWhat's up guys? The server is almost done and I would really need some testers. PM me when you have some free time so I can set the server up. It is currently online but you require the client module to be able to play.

MEGAMIND

Kewun

Revolver

Shadow

I've been really busy with real life stuff and my interest has shifted away, but I'll try to get to it once Stormeus runs out of updates and doesn't force me to grab a new set of pointers every morning :D
QuotePS:is trash is ur home language??

maxorator

Quote from: Shadow on Jun 06, 2017, 02:59 PMI've been really busy with real life stuff and my interest has shifted away, but I'll try to get to it once Stormeus runs out of updates and doesn't force me to grab a new set of pointers every morning :D
When we run out of bugfixes we'll start with features. ;)

DizzasTeR

Quote from: maxorator on Jun 06, 2017, 03:42 PM
Quote from: Shadow on Jun 06, 2017, 02:59 PMI've been really busy with real life stuff and my interest has shifted away, but I'll try to get to it once Stormeus runs out of updates and doesn't force me to grab a new set of pointers every morning :D

I don't care how broken a server gets but if you can manage to create an uncrashable server. Hats off to you.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Jun 06, 2017, 03:45 PM
Quote from: maxorator on Jun 06, 2017, 03:42 PM

I don't care how broken a server gets but if you can manage to create an uncrashable server. Hats off to you.
Crash my server. I challenge you.

EK.IceFlake

Do you use cheat engine or something to get the pointers or do you downright disassemble it?

Shadow

Quote from: EK.IceFlake on Jun 06, 2017, 03:59 PMDo you use cheat engine or something to get the pointers or do you downright disassemble it?

I usually look for patterns and strings and offsets in the disassembly in functions (used for hooks and stuff like that).

luchgox

I've seen the server first,the zombies are bot's or players,how they bots?
Strength does not come from wining.Your struggles develop your strengths.

Luis_Labarca

Quote from: luchgox on Jun 06, 2017, 04:33 PMI've seen the server first,the zombies are bot's or players,how they bots?

Are bots before there was a plugin that allowed to do the bots but since that plugin is incompatible with the versions of now that I have and in the 04rel004 there is still the possibility of creating bots I hope and can in the near future
My server RP
IP: 51.222.28.159:8194

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Luis_Labarca on Jun 07, 2017, 12:39 AM
Quote from: luchgox on Jun 06, 2017, 04:33 PMI've seen the server first,the zombies are bot's or players,how they bots?

Are bots before there was a plugin that allowed to do the bots but since that plugin is incompatible with the versions of now that I have and in the 04rel004 there is still the possibility of creating bots I hope and can in the near future
The bots are made from an external client-side library.

Shadow

The project is revived and I'd appreciate some contribution in the form of testing and reporting bugs. Thanks to everyone involved so far (particularly Stormeus, maxorator for the early support back in ~2014-2015 and SLC (late 2016))

DizzasTeR

What about us beta testers you had choosen? :(