News A server update was released on July 20. Server patch notes and downloads are here. Additionally, a client update was released on the same day. Client patch notes are here.
[0.4] Personal project - Zombie server

Shadow

• LU Beta Tester
PS:is trash is ur home language??

PunkNoodle

Shadow

• LU Beta Tester
[0.4] Re: Personal project - Zombie server
« Reply #92,  »Last edited
Putting everything on hold till I get to find out what makes some users not able to connect.
« Reply #93,  »
The reason why the public beta was cancelled is that RakNet is playing games on me and everyone else. For some reason, only some players (a quarter, statistically) are able to connect. The packets are sent, I receive them but RakNet does not establish the connection. I have sent a PM to people that are more experienced than me with RakNet (*cough* Stormeus) and I am still seeking help on this issue from everyone willing to provide it. Currently awaiting response, I must say that the development is currently in stall because the mod needs more testing to provide information about further issues.

Thanks everyone for waiting.
PS:is trash is ur home language??

NicusorN5

Infractions plz.

KAKAN

• Wiki Contributor
« Reply #95,  »
Quote from NicusorN5 on June 24th, 12:22 PM
So, the project is cancelled?
Quote from Shadow on June 23rd, 09:54 PM
The packets are sent, I receive them but RakNet does not establish the connection. I have sent a PM to people that are more experienced than me with RakNet (*cough* Stormeus) and I am still seeking help on this issue from everyone willing to provide it. Currently awaiting response, I must say that the development is currently in stall because the mod needs more testing to provide information about further issues.

Thanks everyone for waiting.
does that seem like cancel message to you?
You can contact me at #SLC @ LUNet

NicusorN5

Infractions plz.

Thijn

• VC:MP Beta Tester