The VC:MP Forum Archives

Started by Stormeus, May 02, 2015, 12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormeus

With the 0.3 masterlist now effectively shut down, the old forums have been relocated from their old server to our current web servers on a special archive site:

http://archive.vc-mp.org

An archive of the forums from 2007 to 2011 has also been restored from backups on the old server. Posts between 2011 and 2012 that were lost in the account breach could not be recovered.

These forums are completely read-only for all non-developer users (including beta testers). Registrations have been disabled, and functionality such as changing avatars, sending messages, posting, etc. is unavailable. The only other changes made were upgrades to the forum software, so all posts and topics are as they appeared when the backups were made.

WiLsOn

Finally, time for push 0.4 vcmp players, like always nice work Stormeus!

Sebastian

* sseebbyy is nostalgic. :D

Quote from: PSFound my first post, haha.
It's funny to watch the old posts. :)

* sseebbyy wonders why the unofficial forums wasn't archived.

Fuzzie

Quote from: sseebbyy on May 04, 2015, 12:58 PM
* sseebbyy wonders why the unofficial forums wasn't archived.
Quote from: JuppiWe've made the forum read only as we're no longer supporting the Squirrel server for VC:MP 0.3z/0.3z R2.

Goku

Quote from: sseebbyy on May 04, 2015, 12:58 PMIt's funny to watch the old posts. :)
Yeah, Sometimes i watch old post just for time pass. ;) 8)
There is only one thing that i know about life - Some mistakes happen by chance, but some mistakes happen because we make 'em happen.

Sebastian

Quote from: Fuzzie on May 04, 2015, 01:27 PM
Quote from: JuppiWe've made the forum read only as we're no longer supporting the Squirrel server for VC:MP 0.3z/0.3z R2.

At least a button that redirects us to the unofficial forums will help. :)