S.L.C's various snippets

Started by ., Oct 31, 2014, 06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Accepting ideas/requests for snippets/commands/functions/scripts etc.

TEAMUP SYSTEM

// The code is available at PasteBin to preserve formatting: http://pastebin.com/GetZA5L1
Commands:
  • teamup <player-name> Send a team-up request to a player.
  • splitup Leave your current partner.
  • denyreq <player-name> Deny the team-up request from a player.
  • denyall Deny all the team-up requests made to you.
  • acceptreq <player-name> Accept the team-up request from a specific player.
  • acceptany Randomly accept any team up requests made to you.
  • flushreq Flush/delete/revoke your team-up request made to a player.
  • playsolo Block all team-up requests and chose to play solo.
  • partner Get the name of your current partner.

TODO:
  • N/A

HEALING SYSTEM

// The code is available at PasteBin to preserve formatting: http://pastebin.com/AvrPpynh
Commands:
  • healme Starts the healing process.

TODO:
  • N/A

DONATE SYSTEM

// The code is available at PasteBin to preserve formatting: http://pastebin.com/2T9rWJEx
Commands:
  • donate <player-name> <amount> Donates the specified amount of cash to the specified player.

TODO:
  • N/A

SKINME SYSTEM

// The code is available at PasteBin to preserve formatting: http://pastebin.com/71ij5bFf
Commands:
  • skinme <skin-tag/id> Changes the skin to the specified ID or Name/Tag.
  • skinterv <number> Sets the interval for the auto-skin command. (Default: 3)
  • autoskin Automatically and randomly changes the skin at the specified interval
  • randskin Changes the skin to a randomly picked one.
  • getinterv Returns the number of seconds in one interval. (Default: 60)

TODO:
  • N/A

Sebastian

I like the idea. Heaven for newbies. :D

soulshaker

Really i love your snippets, because you describe every function why its used and for what. :)

Quote from: soulshaker on Oct 31, 2014, 08:56 PMReally i love your snippets, because you describe every function why its used and for what. :)

Usually I document them even more (and better... probably) but these were just made (revised actually) to give me a start for the thread/topic. They're intended to be good for learning and for anyone who uses them to actually understand what they do and how they do it.

I don't play the game and therefore I have no idea what script/snippet/function/command to implement. Which is why most of the scripts here are revised versions of scripts that are already online. Original authors of the snippets might hate me for using their ideas but it's easier for me to simply re-write it than debug the old one.

Ideas and suggestions are always welcomed and bug-reports as well. They might not come right away (I'm busy most of the time) but eventually they will :D

EDIT:

Added a new snippet to have some fun with skins :D

Drake

Again......"This paste has been removed"

:/

Kratos_

@ S.L.C :- Can I get a documentation on enumerations? Don't link me to squirrel wiki. I want other ones.
In the middle of chaos , lies opportunity.

Drake

Quote from: KraTO$ on Nov 01, 2014, 01:50 AMAgain......"This paste has been removed"

:/

Ahh ....I cant open on my phone......But it is opening in PC.......Anyway thanx

Quote from: Adrienne on Nov 01, 2014, 04:57 AM@ S.L.C :- Can I get a documentation on enumerations? Don't link me to squirrel wiki. I want other ones.

Try here or Download the squirrel source and open {source-dir}\doc\squirrel3.chm (or the PDF version next to it) if you can't access the documentation. There's also an extensive documentation about how enumerations work (not in Squirrel though) on Wikipedia.

Quote from: KraTO$ on Nov 01, 2014, 01:50 AMAgain......"This paste has been removed"

Are you sure you opened the correct link? Maybe you're missing a few characters or something. Try using an online proxy and see if that helps :-\

Kratos_

I'm not so rude to wish thanx to those who help me. So, Thanx a lot SLC for those documentations  & for that electric imp theoretical approach. I was dying for finding the theories. So, thanx a lot.
In the middle of chaos , lies opportunity.