Grand theft auto "European City".

Started by DronZ, Jun 13, 2015, 07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KAKAN

But we can get 1$ per 100 ECDs instead of having a VIP package for 3 months while waste'ng 800 ECDs, which will cost 8$ :P
oh no

Human.

He meant that the donors will get 100 ECDs for every $1 cash donated.
Seems like you are confused about it, anyway i've edited the post to clear this..

DronZ

First post edited with all the recent updates.
-------
Introducing the 4th official event of Grand Theft Auto European City Server. Click here

Information about the event can be found here : Click here

Registration for the event : Click here

So come up and join us in our 4th official event "European Championship 2k15".

DronZ

First post edited and made it short enough than the long post which it had before.
------
Updates :

- Added /vcolor - To change your vehicle color, can be used by vehicle owner only.
- Added /savecolor - To save the color changes made through /vcolor
Note: The 'color2' is optional, leave it if the vehicle doesnt allows 2 colors.

- Dronz promoted to Manager. Aaron and Meth! promoted to Administrators.

Other updates (if any) maybe found on forums.

DronZ

First post updated and also have a view on change log.

DronZ

Introducing our next major event "EC ladder 2k16". For whole information you can click on the title and if you've missed it you can have a view over here.

- Information regarding the "EC ladder 2k16" can be found here.
- The list of participants can be found here.
- Wanna participate in this event? Apply now and be a member of the event. You can post your applications here.
- Wanna be a part of management of this event? Apply now for the post of referee. You can post your applications here.

Register as soon as possible as there are just few more spaces left in the ladder.

Regards,
EC Staff.

Meth!

Admin apps are now open again in EC server, if you feel ready for the job submit an application following the correct format. Good luck!

Meth!, EC Staff.

[RAF]Asdi

Sir can you help When i launch the game and  VCMP open
Other server are shows but  this server are not show plse... help me

Luckshya

Quote from: [RAF]Asdi on May 20, 2016, 10:54 AMSir can you help When i launch the game and  VCMP open
Other server are shows but  this server are not show plse... help me
http://www.ec-gameservers.com/t4732-ec-downtime

EK.IceFlake

Thijn

Quote from: ext-d.CrystalBlue on May 20, 2016, 12:14 PMWow what a shitty server!
You can keep the insulting replies to yourself. Lately I've seen only negative posts from you and it's going to stop.

DasHinG^

Aaron

A bit late, but just some information regarding new updates.

Shifted to rel006 (EC 2.0 to EC 2.1)
Forum: http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php
Server IP: 188.165.247.223:8196

- New replacement of color and fixed formats.

- Fixed the commands( /cmds ), organized according to its proper categories and more informative and comprehensible.

- Spawn protection has been revised more efficacious in which if player spawned they will be in the other random world in which there will be 3 seconds interval to move around and after countdown, player will be in their default world.

-Added sound for /heal.

-Added sound for /buysvest

-Added sound after buying /vcolor more on like a hydraulic sound.

-For the /vcolor, it is only now available in Pay N' Spray which cost 70ECD for any type of color and 100 ECD for black since it is in demand and high end quality.

-Removed unnecessary text/announcement as it's too multitudinous that is almost filled up in the server, and more cleaner that is pleasing to the eyes to see.

-!buyskin has been limited, which is can be only bought only one (1) and with added time durability of a certain skin, the reason behind this that the skin selection in the spawn screen doesn't serve the purpose as its multi diverse with different skin that ruins the uniformity of the team as we consider it as an exploit. For regular members for those who bought will last up to 1 hour, VIP members will be up to 2 hours.

-Admin commands added. ( shun & banwep )

-Removed m4 as custom ID same with the icon, all has been set as default.

-Jtter limit added.

-GUI registration has been completely revoked upon multiple request and collected enough data.

LeeHan

Sir can the admin of this server please verify me?
how do i get verified by admin?
My player ID : 24751