Vcmp Vs Samp!

Started by EK.IceFlake, Jul 06, 2015, 06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK.IceFlake

What do you think? Post their pros and cons!

Fuzzie

They are two different games.. Deal with it.

Stormeus

SA:MP is on 0.3.7. VC:MP is on 0.4. Therefore VC:MP > SA:MP. ::)

In all seriousness all I can say about SA:MP is they have some really weird version labeling, but no one seems to acknowledge this. They went from 0.3e to 0.3e R2 to 0.3x to 0.3z to 0.3.7, what the hell is that? Thank god we're independent now so we can use some sane version labels.

DeViL_JiN

DizzasTeR

Vcmp is far better now if a few things are available and others get fixed

You can basically add SA stuff to VCMP but you can't add custom vcmp stuff to SAMP...

Samp has some serious features but hopefully vcmp is not far from those as well.

EK.IceFlake

By the way it seems that 1 century for VCMP 1.0a to come :P

Stormeus

Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Jul 06, 2015, 11:27 AMBy the way it seems that 1 century for VCMP 1.0a to come :P

We're probably going to be on 0.4 forever now that we can just push incremental updates. You don't see Team Fortress 2.71.

DeViL_JiN

Quote from: Stormeus on Jul 06, 2015, 01:38 PM
Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Jul 06, 2015, 11:27 AMBy the way it seems that 1 century for VCMP 1.0a to come :P

We're probably going to be on 0.4 forever now that we can just push incremental updates. You don't see Team Fortress 2.71.
SAMP release or improve their client with new versions and now there are tons of samp version .
Updating to next version is not necessary when we keep updating current version like VC-MP 0.4 is moving right now there is no need of 0.5, unless developers decide to stop the development and and then release a new version 0.5 after 1-2 years.
currently vcmp development is more faster then any other client i've seen before and i wish this will stay same in future too nothing more.

vcmptr

I like VC-MP as player.
My English is not good.

Thijn

When GUIs are properly implemented (and possibly client side code) VC:MP is far better then SA:MP feature wise.
I like VC more then SA, mainly because of the map size,  so VC:MP will always be more enjoyable to me.

Oh, and I <3 this community.

KAKAN

I too like vcmp more than SAMP
oh no

DizzasTeR

Quote from: Thijn on Jul 06, 2015, 05:17 PMWhen GUIs and properly implemented (and possibly client side code) VC:MP is far better then SA:MP feature wise.

Thinking too far friend, that moment will take a while to come!

Stormeus

Quote from: Doom_Killer on Jul 06, 2015, 05:35 PM
Quote from: Thijn on Jul 06, 2015, 05:17 PMWhen GUIs and properly implemented (and possibly client side code) VC:MP is far better then SA:MP feature wise.

Thinking too far friend, that moment will take a while to come!

Or a couple of months. Depends on how much else is left to fix and how much time I have.

ℛḝξ☂

I may be a slow walker but I am always walking.

MatheuS

SAMP may even be good.

But VCMP is much more fun. 8)
if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.