Vice City: Multiplayer
News & Announcements => Client Updates => Topic started by: Stormeus on June 7th, 2017, 07:30 AM
A client update has been released for 04rel004.
This update will take effect upon reloading the browser.
- Fixed players sliding when crouch-tapping.
- Fixed some shot timing issues when fast switching while standing.
- Fixed not being able to throw grenades and molotovs properly.
- Fixed incorrect death reasons and killers sometimes being given when dying in an automobile.
- Fixed some vehicle sync issues with players getting killed in automobiles.
- Fixed a regression where vehicle drivers would dive out of vehicles even when driving at slower speeds.
vcmp devs rocks everyday.
As you have started developing again. So can we have something like this??
Or something like this as @maxorator did
... but my slide will never die!
Is it Vietnam Slide? Let's not tell the developers how to do it, it's an awesome slide and is very hard to replicate through scripts if somehow broken.
Quote from Stormeus link=msg=34714 date=1496... but my slide will never die!
Fixed players sliding when crouch-tapping.
But it did, all hail Stormeus (Messiah).
I WANT SLIDE BACK :(
a new age dawns over vice city
ACTUALLY.. now Rhino cannon is not synced even though Seasparrow and Hunter are
and also fire truck
Great works , Cool Stormeus
also predator boat
No, its a different one. Very few players know about it. Most of them are the Vietnams who discovered this bug.
Are there any other bugs ? :D (besides the ones described in this topic)
Anyway, I would like to bring up that diving out of a vehicle in high-speed is not happening for bikes.
Works just fine for cars, but not for bikes. (and maybe more models?)
Also, I've noticed that here is applied the same animation, no matter what seat was occuppied. (from right or left part)
Why i can't do sprint with melee weapons? like: butcher (i tested)
can't hide certain map objects (big / small)