Vice City: Multiplayer
News & Announcements => Server & Plugin Updates => Topic started by: Stormeus on May 29th, 2015, 06:28 PM
An update for VC:MP 0.4 (04rel002) servers has been released.
- Added spheres.
- Added checkpoints.
- Added a new disconnect reason (4) for players who are suspected of cheating.
This update introduces new cheat prevention mechanisms which will be updated as seen fit.
Plugins which do not need to support spheres or checkpoints do not need to be updated.
Windows Server (x86)(https://v04.vc-mp.org/files/VCMP04_server_v13_win32.zip)
Windows Server (x64)(https://v04.vc-mp.org/files/VCMP04_server_v13_win64.zip)
Linux Server (x86)(https://v04.vc-mp.org/files/VCMP04_server_v13_linux32.zip)
Linux Server (x64)(https://v04.vc-mp.org/files/VCMP04_server_v13_linux64.zip)
A Squirrel update will be released shortly.
[Updated SDK](https://bitbucket.org/stormeus/0.4-squirrel/src/0999f4967c2a31e2140a81002ea76ce4f73c0743/VCMP.h?at=master) [SDK Diff](https://bitbucket.org/stormeus/0.4-squirrel/diff/VCMP.h?diff1=f56d8f16a930e84a5dca0d022526ccf6998d5a19&diff2=0999f4967c2a&at=master)
An update for Squirrel has also been released:
- Added FindCheckpoint(id) and CreateCheckpoint(player, world, pos, ARGB, radius)
- If player is null, the checkpoint is created for all players.
- Checkpoint.Color, Checkpoint.ID, Checkpoint.Owner, Checkpoint.Pos, Checkpoint.Radius, Checkpoint.World properties available.
- Checkpoint.Remove(), Checkpoint.StreamedToPlayer(player) functions available.
- Added FindSphere(id) and CreateSphere(player, world, pos, RGB, radius)
- If player is null, the sphere is created for all players.
- Sphere.Color, Sphere.ID, Sphere.Owner, Sphere.Pos, Sphere.Radius, Sphere.World properties available.
- Sphere.Remove(), Sphere.StreamedToPlayer(player) functions available.
- Added callbacks onCheckpointEntered(player, checkpoint), onCheckpointExited(player, checkpoint), onSphereEntered(player, sphere) and onSphereExited(player, sphere)
Updated binaries are available on the download page for the Squirrel plugin:
Squirrel update posted.
Waited for a long time for this, Brilliant work guys! ;)
Finally some unique things to make now!
You made mistake here, you repeated onSphereEntered and no onSphereExited (in your post).
- Added callbacks onCheckpointEntered(player, checkpoint), onCheckpointExited(player, checkpoint), onSphereEntered(player, sphere) and onSphereEntered(player, sphere)
Thanks now i can easily create my Curcuit and Drag race systems :)
It's a community wiki. I can't maintain all the documentation and keep up with development at the same time. I don't know why you can't handle it, especially when @vcmptr is the only one maintaining things there at the moment.