Server Host
« on January 25th, 2016, 03:44 PM »Last edited on January 26th, 2016, 09:31 AM
First Name: [DS]Anik
Last Name: None
Email Address: [email protected]
Server Name: [0.4]ManHunt City MultiMode Server
Port: 8200
Slots(10-100): 50
@Drake sorry for Posting But I think This time the script is not laggy. It is completely a different Script. Give Me a chance to prove myself.
Thank You.

KAKAN

• Wiki Contributor
Re: Server Host
« Reply #1, on January 25th, 2016, 06:11 PM »
prove or improve?
oh no

MacTavish

• Nicks( Kusanagi, Beztone, RATHORE )
« Reply #2, on January 25th, 2016, 06:15 PM »
Improve Probably if his script again appears laggy then he will improve himself by leaving Scripting and stick to playing

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

Drake

« Reply #3, on January 26th, 2016, 03:34 AM »
You know using a "not your made" script and naming it yours just by changing some of the things won't help you at all.
I didn't know that you were using the leaked GTX script until I saw when your script was lagging the VPS and was fully bugged as you made many useless changes in the script and the log file created by the panel was almost 50mb full of errors.

Same was with Williams or wait rather most of the noobs in the VCMP Community uses that leaked script and name themselves as "Scripter". Even the DNUS script is just a GTX Script, nothing else.
I myself don't like to see others using my GTX script which was leaked, yes I made that script and it's not at all a bug-free script.

If you feel like getting a host again please don't use the GTX script and make one yourself or just stick to playing.

Williams

• #GiveRespectGetRespect
« Reply #4, on January 26th, 2016, 08:12 AM »
@Drake i'm not using any leaked script! as well as @Mashreq know very well he saw my PC with teamviewer. and he hosting my script but VPS account locked. and my script lagging because of offline played count system and this system count a time per player spawn but now i removed it.
Hey, i m always at IRC and Forum you can comtact me at IRC channel :- #GDM @LUNet and Forum :- http://pro-fighter.tk/index.php

KAKAN

• Wiki Contributor
« Reply #5, on January 26th, 2016, 08:25 AM »
Quote from Williams on January 26th, 2016, 08:12 AM
and my script lagging because of offline played count system and this system count a time per player spawn but now i removed it.
That thing wouldn't lag unless you make it to do so.
oh no

Williams

• #GiveRespectGetRespect
« Reply #6, on January 26th, 2016, 08:51 AM »
Quote from KAKAN on January 26th, 2016, 08:25 AM
Quote from Williams on January 26th, 2016, 08:12 AM
and my script lagging because of offline played count system and this system count a time per player spawn but now i removed it.
That thing wouldn't lag unless you make it to do so.
its lagging because of some small bug onplayerspawn. and on Database it not load a played time so script lagging on playerspawn.
Hey, i m always at IRC and Forum you can comtact me at IRC channel :- #GDM @LUNet and Forum :- http://pro-fighter.tk/index.php

KingOfVC

[13:51] <&RastySpoon> [10] =RKr=HearTz_Hz: MOL and gre and for noobs like imkiki

Williams

• #GiveRespectGetRespect
« Reply #8, on January 26th, 2016, 09:21 AM »
i started a scripting since 3 months and i just use for learning and how to make scripting. and this is very old story.  now i making my own script as im taking a help to  @KAKAN @Xmair @Mashreq @Jayant and @Doom_Killer.   

Anik

« Reply #9, on January 26th, 2016, 09:34 AM »
@Drake You can see this time I am not using the leaked one. I have just Used the RegistrationSystem. Moreover,I have changed the registration system too. Give me a chance to prove myself.
Thank You.

Drake

« Reply #10, on February 1st, 2016, 03:41 PM »
Better luck next time.