Will it support multilanguge?

George

Re: Will it support multilanguge?
« Reply #15, on February 26th, 2016, 09:47 PM »
All what I want is to help the community, then if you want to help, you are more than welcome to do that, everyone is. The reason that I haven't published the source code is because the malicious people can ruin the launcher's reputation, making bad copies and release for the players outdated of the VCMP forum.

ysc3839

• VC:MP Beta Tester
« Reply #16, on February 27th, 2016, 02:30 PM »Last edited on February 27th, 2016, 02:32 PM
Quote from George on February 26th, 2016, 09:47 PM
All what I want is to help the community, then if you want to help, you are more than welcome to do that, everyone is. The reason that I haven't published the source code is because the malicious people can ruin the launcher's reputation, making bad copies and release for the players outdated of the VCMP forum.
You can see Pootle, it's an online translate toolkit. :)

BTW. I hope VC:MP's wiki can support multilanguage! :D

KAKAN

• Wiki Contributor
« Reply #17, on February 27th, 2016, 03:53 PM »
Quote from ysc3839 on February 27th, 2016, 02:30 PM
The only way to make the wiki support multilanguage is to contact the community who is developing that wiki( I mean MediaWiki ).( i think )
You can contact me using Discord, at Developers.CPP( check off-board to find the invite link )
Github: https://github.com/theKAKAN

ysc3839

• VC:MP Beta Tester

George

« Reply #19, on February 27th, 2016, 04:49 PM »
Quote from ysc3839 on February 27th, 2016, 02:30 PM
Quote from George on February 26th, 2016, 09:47 PM
You can see Pootle, it's an online translate toolkit. :)

Thanks! I will check it out.