Version: LW's v2.1 (006) (C++)
Script Authors: AdTec_224, Force and Juppi
Player Slots: 100
Forum: forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk
IRC Echo: #littlewhitey.vc-mp on LUNet

KAKAN

Why are you so late in posting? :P
You should have done it first :D
Anyways, good that you have posted it here.
oh no

Thijn

Quote from: Coolkid on Mar 21, 2016, 03:48 PM
Quote from: KAKAN on Mar 21, 2016, 03:21 PMWhy are you so late in posting? :P
You should have done it first :D
Anyways, good that you have posted it here.
Are you talking to me ????????????????????????

One more question do you go to school or always do scripting only
Of course he isn't talking to you.

Hanney

kool server ill chek it out sumtime 8)

Coolkid

Quote from: Hanney on Mar 21, 2016, 05:54 PMkool server ill chek it out sumtime 8)
hanney your profile picture is best i like it can you give me some images like that

BABA1

My sugesstion is to make a TS server for the community. So that players would be able to voice chat.

Mötley

Pros:
Player count
bank system
buying cars
*will list more later
cons:
(only two) I don't know why but why are admins banning players for ftp weapons?

also Maybe you updated but before anything above 500 ping is automatically kicked rather than giving the players 10 seconds or so to lower their ping?

Other than that it's a great team death match server. Hope to see more updates :)

ArBaZ

Hello I'm Playing this sv for year ago now yesterday someone ban me with 4 weeks 2 days reason Amour Hacks..... I just do nothing with my gta vc or mp files or folders i don't know why they ban me plz unban me
Player Name : ArBaZ
Thanks

Darfy

Quote from: ArBaZ on Jul 21, 2016, 07:00 PMHello I'm Playing this sv for year ago now yesterday someone ban me with 4 weeks 2 days reason Amour Hacks..... I just do nothing with my gta vc or mp files or folders i don't know why they ban me plz unban me
Player Name : ArBaZ
Thanks
littlewhitey's VC-MP server has a forum of it's own where reports and ban appeals are handled. This forum isn't the place for such.

Register and post your ban appeal here : http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/board,2.0.html

vito

Quote from: Hanney on Mar 21, 2016, 05:54 PMkool server ill chek it out sumtime 8)
You're not playing there more. Is it was so bad? :-\

NO_MERCY

Best server , best management , best admins , best players
hope to see  more updates

NicusorN5

Quote from: NO_MERCY on May 30, 2017, 06:44 PMBest server , best management , best admins , best players
Not really the best server.

NO_MERCY

Quote from: NicusorN5 on May 30, 2017, 06:53 PM
Quote from: NO_MERCY on May 30, 2017, 06:44 PMBest server , best management , best admins , best players
Not really the best server.
when you see 45 players online, when there is many events in one day, when you see the friendly admins in this server . Then you will see that it is the best one

EightyVice

Quote from: NO_MERCY on May 30, 2017, 11:18 PM
Quote from: NicusorN5 on May 30, 2017, 06:53 PM

Quote from: NO_MERCY on May 30, 2017, 11:18 PM
Quote from: NicusorN5 on May 30, 2017, 06:53 PMNot really the best server.
when you see 45 players online, when there is many events in one day, when you see the friendly admins in this server . Then you will see that it is the best one
It's not the best server , it only contain DM xD and friendly admins?????? K k everyone has his taste