Voodoo hydraulics?

Started by ysc3839, Feb 19, 2015, 09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ysc3839

How can I use Voodoo hydraulics? :)

Sebastian

Hydraulics are disabled for now, because in SP there is no ped that plays with them => you will lean up/down on your screen, but not on other's screen.
But I still believe them can be enabled, and for other screens just to simulate the hydraulics.

Btw, you can script them just like Stormeus did in the PB#2 server. (changing rotation of car)

ysc3839

Quote from: sseebbyy on Feb 19, 2015, 12:13 PMHydraulics are disabled for now, because in SP there is no ped that plays with them => you will lean up/down on your screen, but not on other's screen.
But I still believe them can be enabled, and for other screens just to simulate the hydraulics.

Btw, you can script them just like Stormeus did in the PB#2 server. (changing rotation of car)
Yes, I see it in PB#3
BTW, can Stormeus release the Public Beta script?

Stormeus

Quote from: ysc3839 on Feb 19, 2015, 12:49 PM
Quote from: sseebbyy on Feb 19, 2015, 12:13 PMHydraulics are disabled for now, because in SP there is no ped that plays with them => you will lean up/down on your screen, but not on other's screen.

Yes, I see it in PB#3

I didn't think anyone would want it on account of how bad it is but yes.

https://bitbucket.org/stormeus/vl8-pb400/overview

Sebastian

And the legend says this is why, after night, the 0.4 masterlist was filled .  :D
Kidding. (well, maybe not 100%)

Btw, good that you released it. ;)

ysc3839

Quote from: stormeus on Feb 19, 2015, 05:38 PM
Quote from: ysc3839 on Feb 19, 2015, 12:49 PM

Yes, I see it in PB#3

I didn't think anyone would want it on account of how bad it is but yes.

https://bitbucket.org/stormeus/vl8-pb400/overview
Thanks a lot!