My English is not good.

Gudio

DizzasTeR

Currently SqLite but soon MySql.

EK.IceFlake

hotdogcat

Credits to Bart.

Sebastian

I didn't work on my server anymore, so none. :)
Btw, why do you ask ?

Sk

nothing is better then mysql when it comes to features but for the time being i am using sqlite.

Neither. You don't have to be locked to a specific database. You get the database you think would work best for your project.

What if everyone answers MySQL and then another user comes by and sees that. He just needs to save a user and password somewhere. Does that mean MySQL is the best in this case?

Kratos_

Quote from: S.L.C on Mar 02, 2015, 01:06 PMNeither. You don't have to be locked to a specific database. You get the database you think would work best for your project.
What if everyone answers MySQL and then another user comes by and sees that. He just needs to save a user and password somewhere. Does that mean MySQL is the best in this case?

Yes ofcourse .

SQLite permits more than one readers ( Fetching data from the database ) but unfortunately only one writer ( moving the data back to the database ) at a time . It will be ideal for smaller server-side database . ( Our Vehicle, Property, Tournament Winners )  whereas MySQL permits concurrent Reading-Writing process simultaneously upto comparable extent . This is what makes MySQL faster & efficient than SQLite . So , it matters definitely . It will be ideal for client/server db system . ( Player Records - Web Stats )

Our servers will have 100 writers at a time ( players who're playing in it ) if we consider that each one start to write something into the database at one point of time .  MySQL is used where the Sqlite handling capacity gets deminished  .  MySQL is gaining an advantage over SQLite in this category .

Currently , I'm using SQLite . SQLite theoretically supports upto 140 TB but the writing operation in it gets queued up as it waits until one process gets over .  I had planned to upgrade my script to MySQL soon .
In the middle of chaos , lies opportunity.

Stormeus

I actually prefer PostgreSQL, but there's no VC:MP plugin for it as of yet, so MySQL.

Kratos_

I aint so hard and fast about PostgreSQL as I haven't worked in its before . But , it is known to be good for those who prefer complex design over time, speed , energy and resource . Wouldn't be an over-kill if we use it in VC:MP where databases are smaller . We have several clients sharing the same database & queries are running simultaneously in the server vicinity . Speed and Time couldn't be neglected . So , MySQL is looking optimum to me for a VC:MP server . But, still I want to use the most optimized system available if any . 
In the middle of chaos , lies opportunity.