A client update has been released for 04rel004.
- Fixed move states becoming desynced when holding the sprint key while holding some weapons, causing players to slide and shoot unpredictably.
This also resolves the following reported issues:
- Fixed remote players appearing to constantly reload without firing when shooting Uzis while crouching and holding down the move forward key.
- Fixed sliding and mistimed weapon fire when holding down the fire button and switching weapons.
- Fixed remote players appearing to shoot their weapons when playing certain scripted animations and attempting to enter a car.
- Fixed another issue that caused remote players to stand up too early when shooting.
- Fixed lines rendered by the console sometimes going out of sync, particularly when using the console resize (F7) key.
- Reworked the patch allowing passengers to jump out of moving vehicles to avoid sync issues.
- Removed client-side function System.GetTickCount as it was redundant. Use Script.GetTicks instead. (Sorry for the breaking change.)
- An earlier version of these patch notes originally said "Fixed remote players appearing to constantly reload without firing when shooting Uzis while crouching." This issue was only present when doing so while also holding down the move forward key.