Make VCMP Great Again

Started by XForce111, Mar 26, 2018, 09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vitogta

Quote from: umar4911 on Aug 18, 2018, 12:03 PMAre we here to discuss LW or whole VCMP development?
This topic is a joke if you did not noted.

NicusorN5

Looks like VCMP is just LW and VK to most people :/ .It's not worth it.

XForce111

Sure, If Add UTF-8 Unicode format support for VC-MP after F2 Unicode supported was abandoned by Thijn. He oversight that is Mods or hacked on VCMP system.

Well. I start to place GTA Vice City Singleplayer feature game mode code but in March 2018 i telling the niCe to update the game mode from 0.3 to 0.4 but R3KT was take suggest me to post on suggestion section, That is GTA San Andreas Section I was lazy to post VC-MP on SA-MP section and hard the code for planning GTA Vice City Singleplayer feature to VC-MP's system.

XForce111

My suggestion: Enable Classic Controls settings.

XForce111

This policy was canceled because there is no good group. VK.Angel.OfDeath Violation of the rules of the policy is to advertise their own VC-MP server, thus causing people to post discussions on how to improve the VC-MP without discussing our policies.

Locked.

XForce111

NicusorN5

My gosh, no one will bother reviving vcmp to it's great days. Stop it. There are better games than VC:MP like MTA:SA...

umar4911

its better to stop wasting time here and earn money to get a better Pc and gta online. -_-

BTW, I ain't wasting time. I am using squirrel for some other projects too.
I am gamer, programmer and hacker. Try to find me!
xD

NicusorN5

Quote from: umar4911 on Apr 06, 2019, 05:11 PMand gta online. -_-
hahahahahhahahhahha ;D are you serious? GTA online? jeez

Xmair

Quote from: Athanatos on Apr 06, 2019, 05:41 PM
Quote from: umar4911 on Apr 06, 2019, 05:11 PMand gta online. -_-
hahahahahhahahhahha ;D are you serious? GTA online? jeez
GTA Online is only fun when you're playing it with a ton of friends, basically every session I've found is almost empty or a retard comes around with a flying bike and one shots me.

About this topic, I don't see a bright future of VC:MP anymore. We had guys who were volunteering to become a developer but even those guys have now lost interest. The current developers are busy in studies which no one can blame them for, so basically, VC:MP will be dead at a point, let it be today or tomorrow.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

umar4911

Just lead vcmp to a peaceful death..
I am gamer, programmer and hacker. Try to find me!
xD

Mitasubiszi

VC:MP already died when VKs and LW released. New servers have no future, players only play at the same old shit servers because they are "popular" and have the "best features". It doesn't matter since which version. It's since the existence of these 2 noob servers.

NicusorN5

Give this man a cookie, he's the most right person I was in VC:MP.

XForce111

Yes, but we have to find Wikia tools. Now, some users register and can't log in.

EightyVice

VCMP will end like LU, The developers will be more inactive even after studies. I guess the only solution here is to open source the mod. But will be there any contributors? I don't know. Maybe no one cares and maybe does, at least it is better than leaving the project to die. If the code contains sensitive code like networking it can be in a dynamic library like MTASA. Otherwise, I don't see any other solution to revive the project.