A small request

Started by Whitie, Aug 03, 2019, 06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitie

I just wanna make lcs-mp for "re lcs mod". And i just wanted to ask for source code of vcmp 0.4. Or "new tab" in vcmp client for gta lcs.exe. I renember older builds that had support for "GTA Vice City: Liberty City" mod.

Piterus

Quotei just wanted to ask for source code of vcmp 0.4.

As I know VC:MP 0.4 isn't open source, also no need to create new tab in brower special for it - on masterlist are available servers with Liberty City/Liberty City Stories map.
VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

Whitie

Quote from: Piterus on Aug 03, 2019, 07:15 PM
Quotei just wanted to ask for source code of vcmp 0.4.

As I know VC:MP 0.4 isn't open source, also no need to create new tab in brower special for it - on masterlist are available servers with Liberty City/Liberty City Stories map.

Nah you just didn't understand. This mod https://gtaforums.com/topic/887066-re-liberty-city-stories/ in short time will be finished. Also this will be a full port for lcs game. So that you just don't need to download map. This have different weapons, scripts ect... But it's built on VC engine. So new tab in launcher should be for gta-lcs.exe or new LCS-MP launcher. I just wanted to ask for this, not a modded server with mvl stuff.

Stormeus

Quote from: Whitie on Aug 03, 2019, 07:58 PMThis have different weapons, scripts ect... But it's built on VC engine.

This sounds exactly like the servers that already exist with LCS maps.

We don't share our source code under any circumstances. Doing so would negatively affect the integrity of gameplay and fracture the player base.