How to set Limit in duels?

Started by Gito Baloch, Mar 29, 2020, 12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gito Baloch

can you guys tell me How to set Duel Player Limit i mean if two players join a duel so third player cannot join how to do this?
Programming is the language I speak, the world I shape, and the future I code

KX

Quote from: Gitobaloch on Mar 29, 2020, 12:41 PMcan you guys tell me How to set Duel Player Limit i mean if two players join a duel so third player cannot join how to do this?
No unless you share your duel code here.

Gito Baloch

I don't code still i'll start coding after i know how to set limit in duels?

NicusorN5

Use a counter. Simple as that.

=RK=MarineForce

look another person duel systen n you will get a solution then u can make it by ur self.

Gito Baloch

your replies didn't help me give me a code that i will get idea how to do that.

KX

Quote from: Gitobaloch on Mar 30, 2020, 03:17 PMyour replies didn't help me give me a code that i will get idea how to do that.
local counter = 0; //create a counter variable with default value 0counter++; // increase the counter when a player joins duel
if(count >= 2) return MessagePlayer(player, "A fool is trying to limit players"); //Check when player tries to join duel

Gito Baloch

i am asking for help not for being insulted by you motherfucker behave good why the fuck you are using these words in code?

Xmair

Quote from: Gitobaloch on Mar 31, 2020, 04:59 AMi am asking for help not for being insulted by you motherfucker behave good why the fuck you are using these words in code?
People like you are the reason why VCMP devs don't want to work on VCMP anymore. Go get a general idea of squirrel first and learn to appreciate when people take time off their busy schedules to make a snippet for you. You've tried nothing and just came asking for help.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD