[pubg] Vice City Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds Dm

Started by Yyg, Apr 11, 2020, 01:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yyg

Quote from: Gulk2 on Apr 12, 2020, 04:36 PMThanks for the ban, reminded me of the good old days when laggers barely were allowed to exist.
Good server.
Thanks, my English is not good, maybe I do n't understand
But yesterday there was a bug on the server, it will automatically kick out any player with ID = 4 \ 5, I have fixed it, and will not kick anyone at will

Sk

Played the server and its awesome regardless of having a high ping its pretty enjoyable
would be more fun if map blips weren't shown because its like pubg with xray vision hack on :D

ShaKur

It didn't work for me, "waiting for server data"
Sorry for my bad English

Yyg

Quote from: Dominio on May 17, 2020, 02:27 AMIt didn't work for me, "waiting for server data"
:d Sorry, Recently, the server has been attacked by DDoS and is not open

But like the theme, I'm waiting for any reliable foreigner to host this server for free

ShaKur

Quote from: Yyg on May 18, 2020, 06:51 AM
Quote from: Dominio on May 17, 2020, 02:27 AMIt didn't work for me, "waiting for server data"
:d Sorry, Recently, the server has been attacked by DDoS and is not open

But like the theme, I'm waiting for any reliable foreigner to host this server for free
Well friend, I was waiting for an answer, I am looking forward to playing on this server. :D
I hope you can get a secure and reliable host as soon as possible. :)
Sorry for my bad English

Yyg

^-^Thank you for your waiting. The server has been restored. You can start the experience now if you want!

Address: 113.141.163.252: 5193

OmaRosh

Great job man :)))))
If there is anyway to support you, I will.
btw: The server is offline now :(

Yyg

Quote from: OmaRosh on Jul 08, 2020, 10:20 PMGreat job man :)))))
If there is anyway to support you, I will.
btw: The server is offline now :(
Thank you, but I don't have more time to maintain him now. I will share it with everyone in the forum and build my own server if necessary.
https://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=7917.new#new