create bots with this plugin

habi

Re: create bots with this plugin
« Reply #90,  »

Using anticheat 0 is working for me. First the server kicked the player when health increases from 95 to 100 (during replay..100-->95, 100-->95,..cycle). But after adding 'anticheat 0', the server is not kicking player. I tried with weapons like m4, stubby etc.

check any spelling errors or spaces.

SHy^

• Don't dare to mess
« Reply #91,  »
Alright, I'll check the spellings again, there might be problem with spellings. Also do bots only join servers with port 8192?

habi

« Reply #92,  »
hi, the plugin use 8192 by default. you can change it by set_port("8193") for example.

SHy^

• Don't dare to mess
« Reply #93,  »
Ops my bad, I found the problem, it was actually 'anitcheat 0' so I corrected it :p thanks and ok I'll do it :P
« Reply #94,  »
@habi , I found some sort of bug? I tried talking in the chat and the bot did actually the same but if you do repeat with /play , the bot performs same actions but doesn't talk. It only does talk on first play.

longhackmc

habi

« Reply #96,  »
Quote from longhackmc on September 14th, 10:34 AM
Does actor32.dll support the above functions? Or just 64bit. tks
Only 64 bit support it now.
Quote from Shy on September 14th, 05:37 AM
@habi , I found some sort of bug? I tried talking in the chat and the bot did actually the same but if you do repeat with /play , the bot performs same actions but doesn't talk. It only does talk on first play.
I will check
« Reply #97,  »Last edited
found and fixed
actor64.dll     actor32.dll

found that each chat message is send with its index number. So while looping( replaying..), the index was starting again from 0. But server is waiting for some index 10 or 11. fixed

current source code
thanks

SHy^

• Don't dare to mess
« Reply #98,  »Last edited
Anytime.

P.S: Update the first post with fresh dll file ;D

longhackmc

Athanatos

• sin^2(x)+cos^2(x) = 1
« Reply #100,  »
You need to sync the health in the server's code. Take the onPlayerShot client side function (or whatever it was) send a `damage` packet to the server and then sync the health manually. That's kinda the only way.
Infected City Survival Main Dev