This topic was marked solved by its starter, on February 28th, 11:44 PM

SexAppeal

• Ready to die.
Why is this happening?
«  »
This error has been happening to me with the vehicles, to each server I enter to play that error appears and I do not understand why. Does anyone know why that happens?

Savage Programmer~ ドょ越

Athanatos

Re: Why is this happening?
« Reply #1,  »
Does this happen upon joining or spawning? If yes, this can be ignored, since it's the VCMP client not properly manage model resources. They do load upon approaching the specific vehicles.

Sebastian

• VC:MP Beta Tester
  • Something like this: hga hga hga
« Reply #2,  »
never seen it happening with default vehicles. only with custom

Athanatos

SexAppeal

• Ready to die.
« Reply #4,  »
Quote from Athanatos on February 24th, 09:58 AM
Does this happen upon joining or spawning? If yes, this can be ignored, since it's the VCMP client not properly manage model resources. They do load upon approaching the specific vehicles.
It occurs in both cases, for example; I was testing 2 vehicles and it only loaded 1.

Savage Programmer~ ドょ越

Inferno

« Reply #6,  »
Quote from SexAppeal on February 25th, 05:24 AM
Quote from Athanatos on February 24th, 09:58 AM
It occurs in both cases, for example; I was testing 2 vehicles and it only loaded 1.
Happening in every server? Or a particular server. If in 1 server, then there might be a custom vehicle in that server with broken texture/collision which is failing to load.

Else for the modded game, it is always preferred to play vcmp on fresh and unmodified GTA VC.
Viva la VU
VFS Developer
VCCNR Administrator