VCMP's Forums Launcher v0.2

Started by Waleed, Apr 21, 2021, 01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waleed

Presenting a New Program Made for VCMP Named Forums Launcher This Tool allows you to get directly and easily into Any VCMP's Forum Including Gangs,/Clans, and In-Game servers as well. There are similar buttons for each forums The is is just made to get on forums easy Nothing we have to do except to click on the button of Forum that you wanted to visit. And This is my first Program build in Pika Software Builder. as i'm learning it. go ahead download it for sure and ease up everything. The only bug that exist on this tool for now is 1 Button which was aligned to Vice Underdog's Forums but actually aligned into Vice Freemode's Mode and can be seen. and The name of mine was actually on the Top but messed up somehow. Soon as possible i'll try to create some more useful tools but for now enjoy it.

VCMP's Forums Launcher v0.2

What Does this tool do?
This Tool will make you able to Visit Every VCMP's Servers/Clans/Gangs's Forums By just 1 click on each button u will see. I made it very easy to go on Forums without opening your browser There are many different options now according to vcmp's servers, gangs, clans, This is a useless stuff but still easier to use xD So Have a look on it.

Download Links:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cg77noogwy2zjhv/VCMP's+Forum+Launcher+v0.2.exe
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cD7ma9M1JugHdcYDbgDSc337kBBMzn18

Screenshot:

If This File leaves a message That's it can Harm your PC or if the Virus is blocking this file then Try the 2nd one.
It might be buggy a little bit. but let me know your opinion about this.

Older Version:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/b14hhkp0egxjlc1/VCMP_Clan%2527s_Forum_Linker.exe
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WqGcqiqls6mrsgU3RRW1F7LCtp1t5txe

Xenon

Sorry, but simple HTML site with all this hyperlinks will looks and works better tbh
QuoteThis Tool will make you able to Visit Every VCMP's Servers/Clans/Gangs's Forums
And no, your "launcher" doesn't have included every clan and server sites xD

Stoku

Waleeń, it's so disrespectful that it haven't included one of oldest active clans and biggest server/community.

Quote from: Waleed on Apr 21, 2021, 01:32 PMWhat Does this tool do?
This Tool does nothing.

Useless scam.
My scripts:
Basemode (A/D) for LU
[Official] Basemode server [LU-DM] - my basemode port from LU

Waleed

Quote from: Xenon on Apr 22, 2021, 10:25 PMSorry, but simple HTML site with all this hyperlinks will looks and works better tbh
QuoteThis Tool will make you able to Visit Every VCMP's Servers/Clans/Gangs's Forums
And no, your "launcher" doesn't have included every clan and server sites xD
Almost Clans/Gangs are provided in but not completely xD So yes
Quote from: Stoku on Apr 22, 2021, 10:43 PMWaleeń, it's so disrespectful that it haven't included one of oldest active clans and biggest server/community.

Quote from: Waleed on Apr 21, 2021, 01:32 PMWhat Does this tool do?
This Tool does nothing.

Useless scam.
Which Clan is that are you talking about VU?

Thomas

I usually don't login to vc-mp now a days, my last login was long ago.

I came here to encourage you to learn more about app development, whatever you did is good but is not usable today because world has moved to web based applications, just like Xenon said.

You reminded me of myself from old days i was so eager to do things in vc-mp community at your age.

Keep it up and investigate what players really need, if you can work on that. That'll be great achievement.

Good luck.

-BIG[H] aka Thomas

Waleed

Quote from: Thomas on Apr 24, 2021, 12:12 AMI usually don't login to vc-mp now a days, my last login was long ago.

I came here to encourage you to learn more about app development, whatever you did is good but is not usable today because world has moved to web based applications, just like Xenon said.

You reminded me of myself from old days i was so eager to do things in vc-mp community at your age.

Keep it up and investigate what players really need, if you can work on that. That'll be great achievement.

Good luck.

-BIG[H] aka Thomas
Yes. as i said i'm learning on it. So DW also i see your message that mentioned your past. your old days. Actually i don't really like to create apps. My mission from C++ is to create some online tools that might help me to earn money.
but for now i'll kept on average programs for test. then slowly slowly i'll be working harder for it. and Thanks

NicusorN5

So, I've decided to log in into the VC:MP forums, to check some awful code written by y'all. (Sorry, but many of you are awful programmers). This is a hard truth, and I find it possible that you guys don't care about the art of programming. You just want your own gamemode ideas done with no effort...

Remember when I said that I have quited this community? Yes, I did, and I still check this forum once in a while for awful code to laugh at and post on Reddit. Call me an asshole all you want, but this is the result of scripters using copy-pasted forum script "assets".

Quote from: Waleed on Apr 21, 2021, 01:32 PMAnd This is my first Program build in C   as i'm learning it. go ahead download it for sure and ease up everything

No. This is not made in C  . I've actually wasted 20 minutes to reverse engineer your piece of software to find out it's made using Pika Software Builder (a tool I also used when I was a kid). PSB is now bankrupt because of piracy.

How did I find out?

Argument 1: I wasted 15 minutes in IDA to find out that this program isn't structured like any real WINAPI32 application. I didn't see any chain of CreateWindowExA/CreateWindowA/CreateWindowExW chain of calls. Not even separated in a list of functions. All I've seen was a chain of approximately 6 functions that do some algorithms I don't really understand...

Now, my research I've done with this program in IDA is really useless if you think. My knowledge in reverse engineering is limited, first of all. But, as a point, let's draw the conclusion that I've never seen any CreateWindow/RegisterClass calls in the point entry of the application. I've seen a possible struct initialization, but it was given as an argument to a function inside the executable, not an internal function, like any real WINAPI application should do.

Argument 2: This is honestly surprising. And stupid. I've simply opened this file in 7zip, and I have noticed a file without a format, and an executable...
Extracting the executable, and running it, will show an empty window. => The file with no extension is clearly metadata.

I opened the no extension file in Notepad. Guess what the last line says? Check this out:
If the image doesn't work this is the quoted code, at the end of the file.
ABAACAAQAAgAEAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADgBwAA</DefaultIcon></NecessaryFiles></PikaProject>

Argument 3: The image says it all:

Guess what? I do recognize that icon image below the interface itself... It's exactly from Pika Software Builder!

Argument 4: File size.
Compile an executable, with few buttons and an image in CPP WINAPI. It should be a value near 1 MB. His app is 8 MB... This is a clear sign of trashy data and or meta data.
There's the exception of compilers... Except these also barely reach 5 MB.

If you don't believe me: it's easy to replicate. Open the file in 7zip, and check out the metadata file. Shouldn't that be enough? This cannot be random...

Please note, that all this rant is from my own experience with coding in C   WINAPI. I do realize my skills might be limited, but not limited enough to know this guy either is lying, or not realizing the difference between C   and a rapid development application.

From a lighter note, to the author of this topic. I was like you when I was 11 years old. I wanted to make my own operating system by using PSB. I made an app that killed explorer.exe, and that replaced it with a crappy window. Don't be like me when I was 11 years old. The Dunning-Kruger effect was so intense back then on me...

You might consider me to be mean or elitist, but my intention is to make you all write proper code. So, please. Pika Software Builder is trash.

So please. One request: learn the difference between CPP/C and Pika Software Builder.

Waleed

easier to use easy to create little chip chat programs browsers ;D and the truth is that's i have hided that tool and included C   i do agree pika is trash but. easy for those who don't know the hard work   the image isn't the only who proves that's it's made in pika software builder. The big fact was the buttons lol. after releasing this program right on the internet and meanwhile i laughed how people still didn't get it that's it's not even built in C   haha. by the way It's just scripted but whatever tho. at least it's useful so [noae]
Quote from: Athanatos on Apr 24, 2021, 11:00 PMSo, I've decided to log in into the VC:MP forums, to check some awful code written by y'all. (Sorry, but many of you are awful programmers). This is a hard truth, and I find it possible that you guys don't care about the art of programming. You just want your own gamemode ideas done with no effort...

Remember when I said that I have quited this community? Yes, I did, and I still check this forum once in a while for awful code to laugh at and post on Reddit. Call me an asshole all you want, but this is the result of scripters using copy-pasted forum script "assets".

[noae]
Quote from: Waleed on Apr 21, 2021, 01:32 PMAnd This is my first Program build in C   as i'm learning it. go ahead download it for sure and ease up everything
[/noae]

No. This is not made in C  . I've actually wasted 20 minutes to reverse engineer your piece of software to find out it's made using Pika Software Builder (a tool I also used when I was a kid). PSB is now bankrupt because of piracy.

How did I find out?

Argument 1: I wasted 15 minutes in IDA to find out that this program isn't structured like any real WINAPI32 application. I didn't see any chain of CreateWindowExA/CreateWindowA/CreateWindowExW chain of calls. Not even separated in a list of functions. All I've seen was a chain of approximately 6 functions that do some algorithms I don't really understand...

Now, my research I've done with this program in IDA is really useless if you think. My knowledge in reverse engineering is limited, first of all. But, as a point, let's draw the conclusion that I've never seen any CreateWindow/RegisterClass calls in the point entry of the application. I've seen a possible struct initialization, but it was given as an argument to a function inside the executable, not an internal function, like any real WINAPI application should do.

Argument 2: This is honestly surprising. And stupid. I've simply opened this file in 7zip, and I have noticed a file without a format, and an executable...
Extracting the executable, and running it, will show an empty window. => The file with no extension is clearly metadata.

I opened the no extension file in Notepad. Guess what the last line says? Check this out:
If the image doesn't work this is the quoted code, at the end of the file.
ABAACAAQAAgAEAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADgBwAA</DefaultIcon></NecessaryFiles></PikaProject>

Argument 3: The image says it all:

Guess what? I do recognize that icon image below the interface itself... It's exactly from Pika Software Builder!

Argument 4: File size.
Compile an executable, with few buttons and an image in CPP WINAPI. It should be a value near 1 MB. His app is 8 MB... This is a clear sign of trashy data and or meta data.
There's the exception of compilers... Except these also barely reach 5 MB.

If you don't believe me: it's easy to replicate. Open the file in 7zip, and check out the metadata file. Shouldn't that be enough? This cannot be random...

Please note, that all this rant is from my own experience with coding in C   WINAPI. I do realize my skills might be limited, but not limited enough to know this guy either is lying, or not realizing the difference between C   and a rapid development application.

From a lighter note, to the author of this topic. I was like you when I was 11 years old. I wanted to make my own operating system by using PSB. I made an app that killed explorer.exe, and that replaced it with a crappy window. Don't be like me when I was 11 years old. The Dunning-Kruger effect was so intense back then on me...

You might consider me to be mean or elitist, but my intention is to make you all write proper code. So, please. Pika Software Builder is trash.

So please. One request: learn the difference between CPP/C and Pika Software Builder.
[/noae]
xd you're pro. btw and i knew someone's gonna investigate on it. So you're the winner who has got the truth of this thing.

yeah my friend. to bo honest i was just waiting for someone else who would figure out. that's what actually going on here. And it's you. As you can see all of those buttons are aligned. then people didnt realize how it's messed up xD. Now i'm free of it. Either way i like your mind bro hehe.

NicusorN5

Quote from: Waleed on Apr 25, 2021, 12:43 PMxd you're pro. btw and i knew someone's gonna investigate on it. So you're the winner who has got the truth of this thing.
Hehehhe, you tricked few of us :D

Good you're aware of your skills and what you made there. That's a big piece needed. Good start.

Still, you are going to walk a long way until you can fully understand writing C++ Windows application. I recommend C# WinForms as a start. It has some good UI editing tools. And C# itself is really friendly to people who start in coding.

Waleed

Quote from: Athanatos on Apr 25, 2021, 01:41 PM
Quote from: Waleed on Apr 25, 2021, 12:43 PMxd you're pro. btw and i knew someone's gonna investigate on it. So you're the winner who has got the truth of this thing.
Hehehhe, you tricked few of us :D

Good you're aware of your skills and what you made there. That's a big piece needed. Good start.

Still, you are going to walk a long way until you can fully understand writing C++ Windows application. I recommend C# WinForms as a start. It has some good UI editing tools. And C# itself is really friendly to people who start in coding.
xD. I was just waiting for someone else who would actually figure out what's behind that. and you did. The reason why i left that picture's example after resizing it. i have left that as a hint. to let someone know but no one did. lmao i was laughing. but you did. srsly i'm free now. either way you're big pro haha. no matters how old are you but skills are skills. keep them bro

Waleed

v2 is on the Way! Stay tuned.