Funniest and worst moment game!

Started by Xmair, Aug 16, 2015, 11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xmair

Hey guys, In this thread start posting the best moment of vcmp and your real life and worst moment of your life and vcmp!
I will post mine later xD

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

FinchDon

haha My Worst Moment

I was scripting from Blank BfME 1 St Time I was working 2 Hours Go Then Lights Goes and i didn't save* when i again open when light comes it was blank it was my worst moment in vcmp
For any help and support Join #s-s at IRC for Help in Scripting
( For Newbies )

Thijn

You should teach yourself to spam CTRL+S like crazy when coding. You can probably not do it enough.

Fuzzie

Quote from: Thijn on Aug 16, 2015, 01:13 PMYou should teach yourself to spam CTRL+S like crazy when coding. You can probably not do it enough.
I have an editor with auto-save but I still spam CTRL+S every time I finish one line of code. ::)

KAKAN

Quote from: Fuzzie on Aug 16, 2015, 02:13 PM
Quote from: Thijn on Aug 16, 2015, 01:13 PMYou should teach yourself to spam CTRL+S like crazy when coding. You can probably not do it enough.
I have an editor with auto-save but I still spam CTRL+S every time I finish one line of code. ::)
:P I too do the same, but i don't have auto-save, I spam Ctrl+S, sometimes in browser also ::P
oh no

EK.IceFlake

I press CTRL+S whenever I complete a "() junction" plus whenever I feel like it

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: KAKAN on Aug 17, 2015, 11:56 AM
Quote from: Fuzzie on Aug 16, 2015, 02:13 PM
:P I too do the same, but i don't have auto-save, I spam Ctrl+S, sometimes in browser also ::P
KAKAN and Fuzzie permanently banned for spamming.

Xmair

Heh, My best moment in vcmp :- When I came to know that vcmp's masterlist is unblocked in Pakistan in 0.3.
Worst in vcmp :- When I got spree killed about 30 times in a row xD .
Best in life :- My parents are alive, with them, my whole life has best moment :)
Worst in life :- When I torn my basket ball :P .

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

MatheuS

My best moment in vcmp :- When I was promoted to co-leader of the LBR.
Worst in vcmp :- When I started to learn scripts and some people said I could not.
Best in life :- I have had many
Worst in life :- When my grandmother died :-[
if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

EK.IceFlake

Best in VCMP: When I had 11 players in my server (now I have 15 regularly, but at that time I didn't)
Worst in VCMP: When that s*ty noob hellboy_vkk ddosed my server
Best in life: When I  touched a live electrical 220v wire and found out that it didn't shock me the least bit (GFCI?)
Worst in life: idk

FinchDon

lmao why hellboy vvk ddos your server?
( For Newbies )

KAKAN

how can he know?
Are u hellboy?
oh no

FinchDon

( For Newbies )

That's so me ;D Applications that save files using threads end up failing sometimes because I got into the habit of pressing Ctrl+S multiple times.

Thijn

Quote from: S.L.C on Aug 19, 2015, 06:48 PM

That's so me ;D Applications that save files using threads end up failing sometimes because I got into the habit of pressing Ctrl+S multiple times.
Heh, I knew there were more people like me :P

A guy at work does the exact opposite. He changes stuff, then goes back to his browser, spams F5 and cries it isn't working.
Now whenever he has a problem, we go "Did you save it?".