Help

Started by Cool, Oct 24, 2016, 04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cool

hi guys i am in a big problem i want a secure ban from which player can not join again a hacker coming and i am not able to ban him he joining again and again i tried uid ban and ip ban but he changing ip and uid sec by sec but he keep join and subnet ban will ban whole country any solution

Kewun

player.UID2 ban will solve that. i guess someone found method to change the UID

Xmair

Well both, UID and UID2 can be changed, you just need to know what really they are.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

KAKAN

Quote from: Xmair on Oct 24, 2016, 04:47 PMWell both, UID and UID2 can be changed, you just need to know what really they are.
or simply use an app.
oh no

DizzasTeR

Your ban system isn't reliable enough then.

Get banned on my server and then good luck trying to join with whatever the shit you change.

Cool

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Oct 25, 2016, 11:10 AMYour ban system isn't reliable enough then.

Get banned on my server and then good luck trying to join with whatever the shit you change.
Dhoom when EVER HE CAME in my server i will send him to your server and which type ban you using and i am not hacker so i dont have exprience with changing ip and uids :P