suggestion and prengunta on the models

Started by Luis_Labarca, Apr 25, 2016, 02:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luis_Labarca

@Stormeus Hi bro I think that should put the possibility of blocking our models/weaponds/vehicles/etc.
so not robbing us models
or so it does not pass that they said with a model of weapon that you can post that this model was the vk server and that false

I try to lock the files but do not work the models
My question is whether it could be key to models or even nose can be key to the models

Stormeus

Implementing this would require everyone to redownload every single custom file every time they connect to a server, even if they disconnect for just a second because they timed out.

DizzasTeR

Why steal? Why not talk to the owner of server for the source or in case they made it totally by themselves then take permissions. I believe nobody will reject if you kindly ask the server owner for the permission to use the custom stuff they got.

Stormeus

Quote from: vito on Apr 25, 2016, 02:58 AMEven basic encrypt allows avoid seals in 99% cases.

Encryption requires that the client knows the secret to decrypting it at all times, defeating the purpose of encryption.

Luis_Labarca

Quote from: Stormeus on Apr 25, 2016, 02:23 AMImplementing this would require everyone to redownload every single custom file every time they connect to a server, even if they disconnect for just a second because they timed out.
that if would be wrong and mind long

Luis_Labarca

could be put key files and add the password to the server or server.conf so the server unlock it

This is just my opinion

Luis_Labarca

@Stormeus Hopefully and in a future not so far it may block models :D ;)

KAKAN

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Apr 25, 2016, 03:01 AMWhy steal? Why not talk to the owner of server for the source or in case they made it totally by themselves then take permissions. I believe nobody will reject if you kindly ask the server owner for the permission to use the custom stuff they got.
And also, I'm pretty sure that they're using SA mods.
oh no