bank

Started by Cool, May 06, 2016, 03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thijn

You could, but you can't see the other people then. You'd still have to move people to other worlds in your script, so might as well just disable weapon damage.

Mötley

Yes set immunity and disable the players weapons while in the virtual world, But if immune there is no point, Let them waist ammo, less scripting.

KAKAN

Best is to put a door so that no one can enter the bank, and a checkpoint/sphere before and after it to enter and exit, and do shits in the callbacks :D
oh no

Mötley

That's a lot of work for a bank.

Suggestion, Might as well look into if already using timers with player loops in your script, Then get that general area of a player as spheres are ugly and I feel are unprofessional as a scripter. If done correctly you will not lag the player or the server,.

Coolkid

Quote from: Hercules on May 07, 2016, 03:07 PM
Quote from: Coolkid on May 07, 2016, 02:34 PM
Quote from: dEaN on May 07, 2016, 02:30 PMtry this

function onPlayerMove( player, lastX, lastY, lastZ, newX, newY, newZ )

{
     if ( IsPlayerInArea( player, "bank" ) )
{
 player.IsWeaponSyncBlocked = false;
Announce( "weapons disabled", player, 5 );
}
else
 player.IsWeaponSyncBlocked = ture;
}
update :D

I think he can take poly outside the bank and use that instead of this else because that will be easy
i think coolkid you need rest in every topic you doing nosense talks shutup

do you really think what i told to use was shit then fuck off my suggestion was doing poly outside bank so whenver player gets out of bank attack is automatically on next timebefore cursing me think twice