A nice place to have an email

Started by Mötley, Mar 18, 2016, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mötley

Okay so for the longest time, I have been attempting to ditch gmail for many reasons I will not explain!

gmx.com

You can store files hear like mediafire in a cloud storage all in a email account example including maybe your server etc. and many other things.

It is a great email so far as I really like it.

I am not in any way affiliated with gmx.com

I am only sharing my great interest, yet experience with finally finding a great email center,
as I hope you do too ;)

Murdock

Quote from: Mr_Motley on Mar 18, 2016, 05:39 PMOkay so for the longest time, I have been attempting to ditch gmail for many reasons I will not explain!

GMail works amazing and I've been using it since 2008 or so, what's the problem?

Mötley

I do not like how Google monitors you anymore including releasing your name etc, If you also use there app on your phone they will monitor your movement places you go etc. It is a big cooperation and that is why I wanted to move along mainly,

I prefer to go somewhere that is small that does not do everything that Google does. That has more to ask for. That is why I find gmx.com to be better .

KAKAN

Quote from: Mr_Motley on Mar 18, 2016, 05:51 PMI do not like how Google monitors you anymore including releasing your name etc, If you also use there app on your phone they will monitor your movement places you go etc. It is a big cooperation and that is why I wanted to move along mainly,

I prefer to go somewhere that is small that does not do everything that Google does. That has more to ask for. That is why I find gmx.com to be better .
I mainly use Google, Yahoo, Hotmail( Outlook )
Google for personal things.
Yahoo for public shits aka Gaming shits :P
Hotmail for personal things, i.e, file sharing using onedrive, mails of some things, download apps on my PC, phone etc
oh no