Features you'd like to see.

Started by ., Mar 23, 2016, 09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aXXo

Quote from: Striker on Mar 30, 2016, 01:34 AMCan't we do smoke/cigarette like we use to do in the game when we type a cheat?
No. Smoking causes lung cancer.

Mötley

^ Yeah I was told that many times :P( it's a bad habit but someone has to have it ;) ) , You could do a lot with smoking, if distance traveled in smoking  == [100.000] freeze player set animation to ground, get ticket count stand back up (unless paramedic arrives)

As well as buying cigarettes at stores etc lazy explanation

some servers may add a pack of cigarettes in the weapon hud

EK.IceFlake

Why will someone buy a cigarette then? It's not real life, they cant be addicted in a game :P

If you people can't stay on topic then get the f* out of here!

Coolkid

Stop talking about cigarette  here there are kids like kakan who are 12 what impression will go in them

Do you know every year more than a million people leave cigarette do U know how????

By dying

KAKAN

Quote from: Coolkid on Mar 31, 2016, 11:05 AMStop talking about cigarette  here there are kids like kakan who are 12 what impression will go in them
What's your age?
Very few peoples are 18+ here xd
oh no

Stormeus

Quote from: Coolkid on Mar 31, 2016, 11:05 AMStop talking about cigarette  here there are kids like kakan who are 12 what impression will go in them

This is a mod for a game rated for mature audiences in which people murder each other with guns, can hire prostitutes, and routinely drop vulgar language in dialogue. I don't understand why people playing VC:MP try to take this moral high ground and do stuff like ban the word "fuck" in servers when the game itself is the complete opposite of clean.

Xmair

Can you make something like 'onPlayerShootAnotherPlayer( player, player2 , invehicleplayer1, invehicleplayer2 )'?

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Quote from: Xmair on Apr 07, 2016, 02:20 PMCan you make something like 'onPlayerShootAnotherPlayer( player, player2 , invehicleplayer1, invehicleplayer2 )'?

Probably not. Because it can easily be implemented via script. And looks particular to a very small group of people. Which means I'd be adding useless processing for the rest of scripters.

Thijn

Quote from: S.L.C on Apr 07, 2016, 09:09 PM
Quote from: Xmair on Apr 07, 2016, 02:20 PMCan you make something like 'onPlayerShootAnotherPlayer( player, player2 , invehicleplayer1, invehicleplayer2 )'?

Probably not. Because it can easily be implemented via script. And looks particular to a very small group of people. Which means I'd be adding useless processing for the rest of scripters.
I don't think this can be implemented at all. What event would you use for this?

KAKAN

Quote from: Thijn on Apr 08, 2016, 05:41 AM
Quote from: S.L.C on Apr 07, 2016, 09:09 PM

I don't think this can be implemented at all. What event would you use for this?
Also, it can't be implemented using a plugin. Because the server doesn't know who is killing whom, but the client does.
oh no

DizzasTeR

The event name is given wrong though, its something like onPlayerReceiveDamage( player, damageFrom, amount )

The player is the instance of player who got damaged, damageFrom can either be another player's weapon, fall or drowning etc. Amount is how much health is lost.

This can only be done by developers.

karan20000000000

Probably player.AimDir would do the work but I don't know how much of memory it would consume checking whether out of all players, the opponent is in direction and whether the bullets injured the opponent everytime a player shoots. Moreover it wouldn't work for rockets.
With regards,
KP
------------------------------------------

NicusorN5

Quote from: NicusorN5 on Apr 10, 2016, 09:44 AMI will like to see NPCs. :P

Read the topic! This is not about features that VCMP should have.