How to create a robbing symbol

Started by Goku, Apr 17, 2015, 03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goku

Hello there, Guys Please help me. I have a trouble. How to create/add a robbing symbol (Pickup) in the server like $ icon in VCCNR servers and a health icon pickup too.
There is only one thing that i know about life - Some mistakes happen by chance, but some mistakes happen because we make 'em happen.

jayant

http://wiki.vc-mp.org/wiki/Pickup_Models

Here are the pickup models you need and you can see the wiki for more help.

366 for health icon
408 for dollar icon

CreatePickup(366,1,100,Vector(-822.6,1137.3,12.4),255,true);
[ Example is taken from the forum itself, similar for dollar pickup too ]

Also you have some events for pickups like -

function onPickupClaimPicked( player, pickup )
function onPickupPickedUp( player, pickup )
function onPickupRespawn( pickup )

Goku

Quote from: jayant on Apr 17, 2015, 04:34 PMhttp://wiki.vc-mp.org/wiki/Pickup_Models

Here are the pickup models you need and you can see the wiki for more help.

366 for health icon
408 for dollar icon

CreatePickup(366,1,100,Vector(-822.6,1137.3,12.4),255,true);
[ Example is taken from the forum itself, similar for dollar pickup too ]

Also you have some events for pickups like -

Thank You very much Jayant :) . But i have a question. How can i link that image with Main.nut?
And Please give me an example of these given below:
There is no example in VCMP 0.4 wiki
There is only one thing that i know about life - Some mistakes happen by chance, but some mistakes happen because we make 'em happen.

Honey

What Image? Those are Pickup IDs which are already present in your server, Syntax :

CreatePickup( int ID, int world ( If you don't know what to put here let it be 1, int quantity , Vector( x, y, z ), int alpha, bool isAuto )
You must replace that with your preferred settings and then use onPickupPickedUp to do whatever you want to with the player.

Goku

Quote from: Honey on Apr 18, 2015, 06:28 AMWhat Image? Those are Pickup IDs which are already present in your server, Syntax :

CreatePickup( int ID, int world ( If you don't know what to put here let it be 1, int quantity , Vector( x, y, z ), int alpha, bool isAuto )
Quote from: Honey on Apr 18, 2015, 06:28 AMWhat Image? Those are Pickup IDs which are already present in your server, Syntax :

You must replace that with your preferred settings and then use onPickupPickedUp to do whatever you want to with the player.

Dude i don't know about function onPickupClaimPicked( player, pickup )
onPickupClaimPicked and onPickupPickedup are same???
What is function onPickupClaimPicked???

Goku

Thank You all For helping me!!!