Started by Finch, Apr 01, 2015, 09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honey

Let's stop accusing each other, What I wrote was a suggestion for ur future

Finch

Lol Every One will laugh on it they think i am stupid + bull ****
Beztone is a scripter but he is too stupid

FarisDon

Quote from: Finch on Apr 07, 2015, 02:11 PMWell Honey Its Not Copy Paste as i know That the evaluation system that was make by FarisDonb was bugged and i didnt use his system i have proof that his system was bug coz he say me on call i have call him so soulshaker dont think badly because i also say to doom_killer that i work on it for 1 week so this is Proof that i make this or else what u think
lol -_- my function that i made in VCCNR has been now even copied! just wow! amazing, and pasted even if you are copying my things kindly post my codes correctly,And guys for your information their was nothing that my function was bugged even he had gotted my server's copy of vccnr and he didn't even used it correctly my function was far better and was fixed,finch did you wanted to be ban on this forum? guys don't listen him nothing was happened like that he is totally a lier why i would give my precious system to him(he is totally mad) to fix even i could do it my ownself?finch better to make another lie.In these 3-4 years i am able to do it my ownself i had learned more then you(SO THATS BETTER TO GIVE CREDITS TO ME THEN TO HIM BECAUSE HE HAD COPIED MY WORK! That I DIDN'T TO WANTED SHARE! AND BY HIS OWN HE HAD COMMITTED MISTAKES )
.So now if the real scripter is here so their is no need to believe that he made this script actually him=lier for him.Sorry for this mass anyway nice reason to manipulate the situation lier.Yes Honey Vccnr was not made by me actually the credits goes to them who made that ; i am not a real owner of that but i moved it from 0.1 to 2.7 beta(After Taking) so many players say that i had made vccnr actually i had just updates this script so i have credits.

Thijn