slide bug : Fix it pl0x

Started by BABA1, Feb 09, 2016, 12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BABA1

Subject: [Bug] Sliding

Description
Whenever you shoot a player you're not doing any sliding on your screen, but you're performing those slides on the other user's screen.

Reproducible
Always

What you were doing when the bug happened
When I would be Crouching to kill an enemy this is what Usually happens to the other guy but it also happens sometimes even while you're not crouching.

What you think caused the bug
The new Update

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IkkWW-dAXc&feature=youtu.be

aXXo

This seems to happen when the sprint weapon used in the combo does not allow jogging.
It happens with MP5, Python, Grenades/Molotovs.
Does not happen with Colt, Tec, Ingrams etc(weapons which allow you to move and shoot).

KakaroT

I guess devs are already aware of it. If not I may post many more slide bugs here that happens since 17th January update.

KAKAN

Remove the updates! Stormeus is ded, so no bug fix
oh no

Stormeus

Quote from: KAKAN on Feb 09, 2016, 04:53 PMRemove the updates! Stormeus is ded, so no bug fix

ᖍ(ツ)ᖌ

BABA1

When may be possibly have this fixed?

KAKAN

Quote from: BABA1 on Feb 10, 2016, 05:29 AMWhen may be possibly have this fixed?
When Stormeus v2 will come, it'll be fixed! ( v2 = grown up stormeus, no university :) )
oh no

DizzasTeR

Yes a grown up Stormeus with children and a wife to spend time with and carry his life rather than sitting here fixing bugs for us.

KAKAN

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Feb 10, 2016, 09:11 AMYes a grown up Stormeus with children and a wife to spend time with and carry his life rather than sitting here fixing bugs for us.
W.I.F.E = Without Information fighting everytime :D
Then, SLC can do the bug fix for us. or you'll :D
oh no

[Elv]Woodland

would be great if it will get fixed

Thijn

Locked until further notice. @Stormeus has seen the topic and will see if he can find the time to fix it.

Patience.