Vehicle ID

Started by Striker, Jun 25, 2016, 12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Striker

Eh Hello Guys I'm having a tough problem whenever i'm deleting a vehicle, the other vehicles id doesn't get changed suppose
i've 23 vehicles... and i'm deleting the Vehicle with ID:22, the Vehicle with 23 ID remains with 23 why :| ? After restarting the server the vehicle id changes to 22..... I'm actually storing my vehicles in Database, and deleting them according to row ids
local q = QuerySQL( db, "SELECT * FROM Cars WHERE rowid = '" + text.tointeger() + "'" );
                   if ( GetSQLColumnData( q, 3 ) == player.Name )
                              {   
                                           local b = QuerySQL( db, "SELECT * FROM Model WHERE Model LIKE '" + GetSQLColumnData( q, 2 ) + "'" );
                                           SetCash( player, GetCash( player ) +GetSQLColumnData( b, 1 ).tointeger() / 2  );                                                           local v = FindVehicle( text.tointeger() );
                                           if ( v ) Message( "Player [#897FA4][" + player.Name + "][#FCB000] sold his Vehicle:[#EC0E0E][ " + GetSQLColumnData( q, 2 ) + " ]" ),  QuerySQL(db, "DELETE FROM Cars WHERE rowid = '" + text.tointeger() + "' " ),v.Delete();
but then :| /sellcar doesn't work with the ID 22( but how ? The ID :22 Car has been deleted, so the ID:23 and the row id both should become 22 :| ) Why guys ? Any solution?

This is what happens when someone didn't, once in you entire life, tell you: RTFM

Striker

Quote from: . on Jun 25, 2016, 12:21 PMThis is what happens when someone didn't, once in you entire life, tell you: RTFM
:( Sir please help.

KAKAN

Quote from: Striker on Jun 25, 2016, 12:31 PM
Quote from: . on Jun 25, 2016, 12:21 PMThis is what happens when someone didn't, once in you entire life, tell you: RTFM
he said, "Read the fucking manual", read it and your problem will be solved :)
oh no

Striker

Quote from: KAKAN on Jun 25, 2016, 01:09 PM
Quote from: Striker on Jun 25, 2016, 12:31 PM
he said, "Read the fucking manual", read it and your problem will be solved :)
K Topic locked.