VCMP window issues

Started by Mötley, Jul 03, 2016, 03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mötley

So, VCMP keeps changing my window settings when server testing. When doing so with wine "Linux" The game gets distorted as its set for a 600 size by default, by time I server test it the second time it changes to a 1000 sized window causing the game to lag and really does not load I have to manually shut down the process which is annoying(Which means the server the browser as well the game), I really do not know what it is about VCMP doing this, I had issues with this in MS Windows doing this in the past.

Any Idea?

ysc3839

Call WINE devs for help.

PS: I used to use Wine on Mac OS X. And Vice City can't start correctly. It always crashed.

Mötley

It's not wine. Its issues with vcmp the screen even in window mode has issues in MS Windows yet you have a 600 sized window and vcmp window mode covers the entire screen. So once again this is VCMP

No issues with wine

Edit: I can guarantee anyone that takes the time in MS windows to go to story mode, change your window size to 600, goto VCMP, set your game to window mode, Then tell me what happens to your screen?? I can tell you I am correct sadly VCMP takes over with that crappy full screen setting after the second server test in wine luckily wine helps prevent it but not after the second time. So technically wine helps.