Started by EazyVU, Apr 29, 2024, 07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

habi2

EazyVU

EazyVU

its been a week habi if you reading this please guide me
im nervous and i dont like myself in situation that am

Eva

Social club is not for Vice city! but for gta 4/5. So i cant understand why you get this msg

vitovc

Quote from: EazyVU on Apr 30, 2024, 05:31 PMthere's no administartive on this file
did you unpacked archive (exe/install file) before run as admin? also you can create link of installer file and change its attributes to run as admin. Removing read-only protection from vice city directory or install in another directory can help too.
...::: vice city :::...

EazyVU

Quote from: vitovc on May 08, 2024, 08:24 AM
Quote from: EazyVU on Apr 30, 2024, 05:31 PMthere's no administartive on this file
did you unpacked archive (exe/install file) before run as admin? also you can create link of installer file and change its attributes to run as admin. Removing read-only protection from vice city directory or install in another directory can help too.
Quotedid you unpacked archive (exe/install file) before run as admin

QuoteRemoving read-only protection from vice city directory
i did tick off then automatiaclly ticks on
Quoteinstall in another directory can help too.
na i did that with vcmp client it launches itself to singleplayer via social club
Quotealso you can create link of installer file and change its attributes to run as admin
i dont know this sorry you can guide me if you want to
here's my discord account eazy1242

vitovc

I dont have windows to show an example but you can google/youtube 'msi run as administrator'

EazyVU

vitovc

EazyVU

yea i tried this before i had misunderstanding with you now its clear
here's a proof with administrative access

and this to remind you
Quoteinstall in another directory can help too.
na i did that with vcmp client it launches itself to singleplayer via social club

vitovc

maybe you need to try another version of game/or just gta-vc.exe. I never had socialclub with vcmp so I dont know how it works.

EazyVU

yea pirate one works perfectly fine,but isnt supported for problems