Crashed

Started by [VSS]Shawn, Jul 11, 2015, 10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[VSS]Shawn

I don't know what the hell When ever i open my server and go to join it there the error come Crash with address and then i cant spawn any solution ?

FarisDon

Can you show us a picture kindly?

[VSS]Shawn

i cant post screen shot but can tell errors
Crash with address 0057A935 Logs to crashlogs folder

and on console

Disconnecting Player '[VSS]Shawn' at id 0 sent quit packet with reason 1

:/

Quote from: [VSS]Shawn on Jul 11, 2015, 11:01 AMi cant post screen shot but can tell errors

I can't help you but I can tell you to stop playing the game if you want to get rid of that error. ;D

[VSS]Shawn

lol this happen on only my server i mean my script that is in folder xD

Mashreq

Have you tried adding custom vehicles? If so try removing the custom vehicles from your store folder.

[VSS]Shawn

first of all i add two custom vehicles it work fine now i have added 6 vehicles so not working let me test

[VSS]Shawn

mashreq  u r right when i remove vehicles folder its work fine when i add again vehicles folder it again crashed so how it will be fix with custom vehicles?

Sebastian

I get this crash too. It comes from the custom vehicles. (maybe some bad ones, idk)
But I can't figure out why it happened, since I'm using default coastg.xml. (provided by Maxo's Vehicle Loader)

[VSS]Shawn

right seby i have added custom vehicle of bike its give error when i remove it others cars work perfectly